Reviews for Harry Potter and the Riders of the Apocalypse
CureCaligraphy chapter 24 . 1/4/2019
and might I state once again that I absolutely adore your Dumbledore.
CureCaligraphy chapter 23 . 1/3/2019
okay good good that"s probably hopefully very good I really hope albus doesn't die here but jesus this chapter was a hell of a thing
CureCaligraphy chapter 22 . 1/3/2019
I! was right to be worried!
CureCaligraphy chapter 21 . 1/3/2019
welp I'm worried about The Thing.
CureCaligraphy chapter 20 . 1/3/2019
I REALLY like this Dumbledore!
CureCaligraphy chapter 7 . 1/2/2019
Oooooh I like this characterization of Dumbledore! He's a bit of an optimist, and legitimately forgetful thanks to his full plate and old age. He genuinely cares for his students and the wizarding world, though, that's great!
djc182 chapter 57 . 12/5/2018
Great story, i really enjoy the suspense and original ideas that you’ve put it. Filch being a past War, and the romance between Narcissa and Remus, really surprised me. I hope to see more of the story soon.
Dreous44 chapter 57 . 11/11/2018
Good story so far.
BlazerBug chapter 55 . 10/30/2018
i see what you did there
BlazerBug chapter 2 . 10/26/2018
im going to need a minute to recover from the facepalm i just had at ash and dust
farawisa chapter 57 . 10/22/2018
hey there, i just made my way through this whole fic. hope you haven't given up on it and to see more again soon!
monbade chapter 57 . 10/12/2018
more please, this is good. are you using stuff from anita blake because the raising the dead was similer to one of the books
hannibal1234 chapter 32 . 10/8/2018
I'm rereading this story for maybe the 10th time now, I have no idea if you are planning to continue this at any point, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Daphne Greengrass is War, and Neville Longbottom is Famine
Goodpie2 chapter 37 . 9/25/2018
This chapter has 2 continuity errors- firstly, when Harry first found the gauntlet, he observed that it had 15 scales and one use for each. secondly, he told Susan just a bit ago that a 200 yo corpse can be done with a chicken, and 400 yo with a goat.
1a2b3c4d5e6f7g8h9i0jklmnopqr2t chapter 57 . 9/12/2018
I managed to finish this within one day, and I absolutely love it! But, I swear, if Flitwick dies (which I Sirius-ly (hehe) don’t want to happen), you better make Harry recorperate and go after the bastard (pardon my French) that killed him.
1,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »