Reviews for First Knight
tanithlipsky chapter 13 . 5/28
cool. Xander is crazy.
Bubblezmith chapter 13 . 4/3

NOW THAT'S HOW YOU DO A CLIFFHANGER
I can see Buffy and Andrew fitting in a relationship pretty well together.
Ironically, I see them switching the traditional relationship roles, and being absolutely okay with it AND totally fitting in with their switched roles.

Okay now I have a scene in my head where Andrew runs out of the room crying while Buffy chases after him saying "What? What'd I say?"

I also would love to see Andrew and Buffy married and raising a child, because I think they would be good parents together. They sort of have a balance between their personalities that would help them with the parenting.
Crimson Grave chapter 13 . 3/29
... Congratufuckinglations my good man. You have succeeded in getting my jaw to remain open long enough that if my house was dirty enough to house flies, one would have undoubtedly invaded it and died in my throat on the way down.
Thank you for continuously proving why I am for all intents and purposes subscribed to you and your works.
Now I need to check to see if there are anything even remotely similar to this situation between Andrew and Buffy to see if I can't get this sudden itch scratched. I fear my chances are remote though.

Sincerely,
CG
Hahaha! That last line killed me. Update this as soon as possible. I'm begging you.
Firehedgehog chapter 13 . 3/29
lol, cute
AnFan-n-More chapter 13 . 3/29
I could see Buffy and Andrew staying together if they went through this. :)
musketau chapter 13 . 3/29
No matter what I expect, you always surprise with where you go. And now Dawn versus Kennedy. Where's the jelly pit?
keichan2 chapter 13 . 3/29
“I'm a bit of a screamer” Bwahahahahaha!

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
FateBurn chapter 13 . 3/28
Great chapter.
sandipi chapter 13 . 3/28
Where is the real Kennedy and when did Solstice replace her? (First thought)
Thank you for the new chapter.
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 13 . 3/28
Not bad.
Rake1810 chapter 13 . 3/28
That went a lot of places for 1800 words. Good chapter.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 12 . 2/22
From where are you taking the basic ideas of this hotel, I mean , it's understandable that is a mix of every book and movie but the principal basis?
azulkan2 chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
Strange story but I really like it. Looking forward to more.