Reviews for First Knight
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 9/10
I'm partially convinced that penises are semi-sentient.

Interesting reference to Stephen King's 'The Mangler' with that demon possessed machine press, and Five Nights at Freddy's with the animatronics. Considering the Rule 34 style pop-ups I'm constantly getting now that my antivirus has expired until I can redo it, I can understand why Xander wouldn't want to get the attention of any animatronic bears, mice, foxes, rabbits or ducks; especially since with his luck they'd be futamatronic, what with the gender bending Solstice had done.
GandalfTG chapter 12 . 9/10
Update, yay!

Still very interesting, in a morbid and disturbing kinda way. Enjoying the change of pace, for me anyway, so hope to see more soon.
Eldersprig chapter 12 . 9/9
Was there more to the 'kicking 70s Buffy in the crotch' story? Seems like it got ended too soon.
This is soo far off the wall.
Thanks for sharing.
duskrider chapter 12 . 9/8
Good very good I rather like the twists and turns and confusion.
I have said it before, but it bares repeating again... I almost want whatever it is that you take when you write these crack pieces. Then common sense kicks in, and I worry just what the he ll situation I'd wake up to find myself in, and shudder in fear of the unknown.
TheBear chapter 12 . 9/7
a bit odd and random, but those kinds of conversations can be fun. as always, i'd like to see a lot more of it!
I'm... not sure I want to know why 70s Buffy was carrying a Xander Head. Or if it was still alive/able to communicate.
Momma Lici chapter 12 . 9/7
I'm kind of curious, now.
FateBurn chapter 12 . 9/7
good chapter
D72 chapter 12 . 9/7
Yay! Only fics I don't like are updating, so seeing an update in one I do like makes me happy.
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 9/7
lol, niice
Crimson Grave chapter 12 . 9/7
God I love reading stuff like this. It truly makes my day.
keichan2 chapter 12 . 9/7
Err… This was surreal! ;-p

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 11 . 8/25
this story has a great development the partial hellmouth is new one nad adds and fuse many ideas, can you add things from show of childhood EIRIE INDIANA, GOOSEBUMPS, ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK, SO WEIRD; orclasic s like STORIES FROM BEYOND THE GRAVE, TWIGHLIGHT ZONE , .