Reviews for First Knight
azulkan2 chapter 12 . 11/12/2017
Strange story but I really like it. Looking forward to more.
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
I'm partially convinced that penises are semi-sentient.

Interesting reference to Stephen King's 'The Mangler' with that demon possessed machine press, and Five Nights at Freddy's with the animatronics. Considering the Rule 34 style pop-ups I'm constantly getting now that my antivirus has expired until I can redo it, I can understand why Xander wouldn't want to get the attention of any animatronic bears, mice, foxes, rabbits or ducks; especially since with his luck they'd be futamatronic, what with the gender bending Solstice had done.
GandalfTG chapter 12 . 9/10/2017
Update, yay!

Still very interesting, in a morbid and disturbing kinda way. Enjoying the change of pace, for me anyway, so hope to see more soon.
Eldersprig chapter 12 . 9/9/2017
Was there more to the 'kicking 70s Buffy in the crotch' story? Seems like it got ended too soon.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2017
This is soo far off the wall.
Thanks for sharing.
duskrider chapter 12 . 9/8/2017
Good very good I rather like the twists and turns and confusion.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/8/2017
I have said it before, but it bares repeating again... I almost want whatever it is that you take when you write these crack pieces. Then common sense kicks in, and I worry just what the he ll situation I'd wake up to find myself in, and shudder in fear of the unknown.
TheBear chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
a bit odd and random, but those kinds of conversations can be fun. as always, i'd like to see a lot more of it!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
I'm... not sure I want to know why 70s Buffy was carrying a Xander Head. Or if it was still alive/able to communicate.
Momma Lici chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
I'm kind of curious, now.
FateBurn chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
good chapter
D72 chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
Yay! Only fics I don't like are updating, so seeing an update in one I do like makes me happy.
Firehedgehog chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
lol, niice
Crimson Grave chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
God I love reading stuff like this. It truly makes my day.
keichan2 chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
Err… This was surreal! ;-p

Thanks for the new chapter!

I hope to read more soon!