Reviews for A&B
ack1308 chapter 1 . 2/28
Hahaha.

Love the subtle references to how Assault & Battery *really* met ...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
feels like the first chapter to a longer fic. I'm pretty sure the initial premise of a different meeting resulting in butterflies isn't enough to carry it even if it's a goog jumping point for something off the rails. But as is it doesn't feel complete.
beserkerbeast chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
love to see more
BB
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This makes me really happy. Assault and Battery :D They are my favorite superhero combo in Worm. You should write more, continue this so we can see more Assault. There aren't enough Assault fics out there - this is only the second one I've found so far - and this is actuall well-written so keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That would have been pretty cool
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Good story idea - nice, polite, helpful and funny first meeting between Taylor and the hero community. I am curious what will come of this.
Ghest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
that was fun to read.
Velveteenrabbit chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Cool! I love a&b's interactions, and am glad that at least you didnt just write them off
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I admit to laughing out loud when Battery just casually pushed Assault off the roof, and Taylor didn't even dwell on it.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Interesting start. I can actually image Assault replacing Armsmaster when Taylor decides to go "undercover" in the Undersiders, and convincing her to go along with it, and/or Battery trying to convince her not to be a villain. Because honestly, Assault changed sides for a crush, and I can totally image him trying to convince Taylor to be a villain for the same reason, and/or friendship. Also, A&B are always under-represented in fanfic, and you've got them down pretty well here.