Reviews for TITANIC
lollygap chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Hi this is WAY overdue -_-;; but i saw that you were taking requests for molly. I figure youve probably picked someone, and its ok if you have, but i was thinking Yellow from Pokespecial could fit because she is a tomboyish type person. If you dont know her, you can bulbapedia it. Again, many thanks
ShinyAeon chapter 2 . 4/9/2011
'Hello! I realize after this long you'll probably never see this, but if you're still wondering who to make Molly Brown, I had a few ideas.

My first thought was - Casey. She might have to be toned down a teeny bit, but I find her non-stop brashness to be hilarious, and I also think the idea of one of the youngest-looking trainers acting as a mentor is pretty funny.

Then Duplica was my second thought. She's got more of the poise Molly would need but is still cheeky enough to carry it off.

If you wanted to emphasize Molly's "out west" character, perhaps Lara Laramie would do. I seem to recall she had some understated spunkiness about her, and her accent makes her a natural.

Last idea, if you want one of the adult characters for this, is Agatha. She's not particularly "feisty" in the anime, but you could add in some of her iracible game personality to spice her up a bit.

Probably this was just an intellectual exercise on my part, as this is a decade old...but I stumbled across this looking for Tracey stories, and I found the idea of Tracey with an Irish accent to be kind of adorable. Just wanted to say. :)
DD chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
OMG loved it!

It'd be lovely if you updated it..please?
candysprinkles chapter 2 . 11/22/2005
Why harbor hatred for traci what's he done wrong he's a sweetheart
unown chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
molly hale of course
Stephanie Chivas chapter 2 . 11/21/2002

You need to write more of this. It was ages ago when you came up with the idea, and I still wanna know what happens with it all. _ My dream. *laughs*

Seeya later

Ja ne

Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2002
How 'bout nurse Joy? Just a thought don't kill me!
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 2 . 10/11/2002
Hey! Cute story, I love the idea, and I can't wait to see what you do with the story next. Hee hee...and people say I take a long time to updated chapters, lol, j/k of course! Good job so far. :) oh, a character to play Molly Brown... Ash's mom? or maybe a Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny...Oh and you better finish this cause I just read that Arrow will kill you other wise, and I don't want you to die...(then you really wouldn't be able to finish..ha ha) _'
Charles Xavier chapter 2 . 6/24/2001
DISGUSTING AND SOPPY? I'm an Ash/Misty fan and I don't think it's digusting or soppy! But otherwise it's a good story. Please continue.
Nicky4 chapter 2 . 5/25/2001
This is really good continue. As for the MOlly Brown Character there's Jessie, James (Just kidding), Mrs Ketchum, Officer Jenny, Nurse Joy And those are just the adults. In all seriousness James could be captain Smith after all only James could sink an unsinkable ship.
Arrow chapter 2 . 4/13/2001
This is awesome, I'd say Jessie for Molly Brown, or a nurse Joy or an Officer jenny! FINISHTHISORI'LLKILLYOU! *starts chanting I love Gary*
Lodestar chapter 2 . 3/9/2001
Jessie! Jessie! JESS- Ooops! Anyway, if you don't put J&J in here somewhere I shall be very upset! Keep writing!
Cutie Blossom chapter 2 . 3/7/2001
How cute! Please cont.! It's a great story and have more AAMR in it! That would make it even better! _ Ja ne for now!
Baby Blossom chapter 2 . 3/4/2001
Great fic! What about...Duplica or Melody?
Dark Burraki1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Hehe, great fic in the making ya got here. I personally think that Jessie would be good for Molly. She DOES seem unsinkable and they do survive everything they've been through. Very good! *claps*