Reviews for Crossed Lines
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
And how each in different moments sees something of Seti in the other. So many subtle details and shifts all over the fic, just yes...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2020
Devastating and splendidly written. I liked how you put some observations and experiences into brackets. Rameses' distress at the beginning, all the phantom imagination hit hard and little alternations in POV didn't disrupt flow of fic. Also association of Moses with water and Nile was used wondrously. There are some amazingly rapid moments. Death of Amun witnessed by his father is such a good and well done idea... Ending kinda broke me.
mikemagnus7 chapter 1 . 4/21/2020
Ouch. This was... Deep. Yet insightful about how Rameses allowed his father to control much of his actions, even beyond the grave.
Arizeri chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
I see how you blended the way the bible says God hardened the heart of the Pharaoh into this story. Makes me feel for Rameses even more. All the insights into their thoughts were so good
commanderbog chapter 1 . 5/12/2019
i was hooked from the first sentence
andreashwood chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
THIS WAS SO BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN
OnewAyOnly chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
This was very interesting and well written :)
hellraven-ovo chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I'm not really sure what words I should use to describe my feelings, but this is truly one of the best oneshots I have ever read. All those emotions Rameses would have felt: I understand his confusion on why Moses would abandon the family he lived with, returning only to announce to 'let his people go'. It made me feel all horribly empty inside when Rameses kept wishing for his brother come back. Oh Rameses, if only you could have known what was to come...(the part in the movie when he finally meets Moses and hugs him made me cry a little inside)

I also like how you incorporated the 'God hardening the Pharaoh's heart' into the story, it makes Rameses' inner turmoil and confusion stand out even more than in the movie ovo

All in all, love the story! (also just read it in Ao3 as well)
blancka63 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
i can't descirbe I can't describe how I feel! I'm speechless!
I have read the three fanfics about the prince of egypt and they all were amazing but this one...omg i just want to read it over and over again as i have never read it before! You understood the characters so well, like you were staying in their own minds for a couple of weeks, learning about their feelings and memories...you moved me like no any other fanfic (or even book) had ever done before. i cried when reading last line..there could be no forgivness...oh wow how can i hold myslef after reading such a thing? thanks to you a felt the deep sorrow of the two brothes.
you added so much to this wonderful movie by your crative, sensetive soul and your great writing skills. i will be the happiest person in the world if you would write another fanfic about the prince of egypt...espically about the relationship between moses and rameses...
Hathor-Aroha chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
A beautifully-written story that really packs a lot of emotion, especially the last sentence at the end of the story. I appreciate how you really detailed not only the effect the plagues has on Rameses and his household, but also the detail of the horrific nightmare fuel that the scourges really are made of. I was especially struck by how you described the walls seething with flies and the way the steps were impassable because of the thousands of frogs.

I definitely appreciate also how you kept both characters perfectly in, well, character; I didn't find any moments where anyone seemed OOC. I love it when an author-and a gifted one like yourself-can keep the characters true to their personalities.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
That was so sad. He's lost his brother completely. They both have.
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
This is interesting take and feeling coming through the characters as well. I could see the troubles Moses has along with Ramses. A wonderful job.