Reviews for Knowledge is
Sk8ernv chapter 8 . 8/20/2016
This is an incredibly intriguing story. I was captivated from the first chapter. I hope you able to take it up again. It has mystery, action, and even comedy.
Dr Stranger chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Nice update. I'm glad you didn't have Harry throw the cloak into the fire; he'd have never forgiven himself after finding out what it is.
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Did Dumbledore have something to do with Paul being hurt? Interesting try to evict a student for defending himself then tell him he is no longer a guest must enroll then get punished. My first thought was just to leave the school if he is no longer a guest. When a teacher is protected after publicly hitting and slandering a student then I wouldn't want to stay there.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Hmmm those women are very confused about Harry though I can't wait to see why Minerva doesn't want Harry at Hogwarts...I have a feeling it has to do with Dumbledore and Snape and possibly Paul.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 10/15/2015
After that exhibition what do you bet that Harry will get reprimanded possible point loss and a detention for a teacher hitting him? Seventh floor..ROR? Just who is Paul Thomas he is more than he shows that's for sure.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
Well Paul has all three pegged right down to the inch doesn't he...did he really expect the DMLE to be called. Hope Susan was in the hall she will let her aunt know what happened.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 10/15/2015
Interesting for all their knowledge both of Harry's teachers are lacking specific knowledge. Paul seems to know who Harry is but nothing about Siriys or Dumbledore or Higwarts. Lily knows nothing about the mundane part of her life with James which is weird considering that Lily grew up as mundane I don't see her just leaving everything or forgetting it all. Why did Harry not get a letter or a visit from anyone at Hogwarts? Harry didn't actually kill the goblin so why is he being blamed for it...so many questions so few answers.
ladywatertiger chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
Very big cliffhanger! Will Harry flee Hogwarts? I hope you can update soon.
Bob-Just-Bob chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
I find this chapter to be utter Bull excrement

the most ridiculous thing is a 6 year old BOY WHO LIVED, almost being killed by a goblin in Gringots. I am pretty sure for something like that the Goblin Nation would be exterminated. Or are they gonna say "He attacked us!"

Also, the stupid invented foreign OC that knows "special" magic, sends a 6 year old boy, who knows nothing about nothing, to a different NATION, with beings that HATE humans, ALONE!
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
Quite the chapter. It sure started out so well but what an ending. Thanks for sharing!
FinalKingdomHearts chapter 8 . 10/14/2015
I look forward to the next chapter.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
Damn...what a way to end the chapter. This story has def been a blast to read, and I look forward to the next update. Great job!
misherukuro chapter 7 . 5/4/2015
Engaging fic thanks for the read. ~,~
HeartsGlow chapter 6 . 4/3/2015
First, the story is good. However, your sentence structure is very choppy. In this chapter you have Harry acting like the arrogant brat Snape accuses him of being. I don't expect him to act cowed, but he should have either completely ignored Snape, or not risen at all to his baiting. It would have given him much more credence with the students.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/30/2015
The passage of time was not adequately handled in the story. At one moment Harry was five or six and then a week or to later he's suddenly going to Hogwarts school of hocus pocus and squibbery.