Reviews for Forged
Really nicely done! I'm really curious to see how this'll turn out! Looking forward to chapter 3! :)
Myricle chapter 2 . 1/3/2016
Good grief you can write. An interesting concept with excellent execution.
I'm normally quite critical in my reviews, but honestly I'm just happy to have found a Zelda writer who can deliver where so many others fail.
The characters and their motivations seem quite reasonable, so it's easy to immerse myself in the writing without constantly being jarred by out-of-character moments. I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
This is off to a really good start. I hope that you will continue it sometime.
Ultra-Pop chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
A fun little story so far. I'd keep at the growth parts of both characters, see how they both evolve and regress under pressure and events.
FlareonGirl1 chapter 2 . 1/23/2015
This story really interests me, and I honestly like how angsty and awkward Link clearly is towards this universe's Zelda. The journal updates that Zelda has decided to make are decidedly quirky, but I think it shows how dedicated and meticulous she is about this whole thing. All in all, I really like this story. :)

Keep up the great work! :)
Knithsil10 chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
Love the idea, would be great to know how it all pans out!
Luciferkaine chapter 2 . 1/8/2015
Another good story, I am intrigued about Zelda having no memory of the OOT timeline and the consequences of that. Choosing to improve herself without her suffering as a catalyst should be fun to read, I hope you plan to continue this one as well!
dangledhill chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
A great story! I hope you'll continue it.
Astercia chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
An astonishing take on a story following the Ocarina of Time game. You set out a good idea here. As usual, your writing is splendid, it's easy to get into, and I like how the characters are full of emotion. Even though it's only been two chapters, I have great expectations for this already, once you get on with updating it.
Raven Harkinian chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Well, the story had some months without being updated, but still...

It's pretty interesting, even if I often avoid stories of a Second time-line Princess Zelda.

To be honest I think Zelda is going the wrong way there. She apparently will go in those areas because of that idea. It would not be natural, it would be something like "I had to be a better person", like the Service and the Humility points. Like someone who does good deeds just because they will get a reward for it. But that's just my opinion.

And I couldn't help but think that the First time-line Zelda sounded just a little bit selfish saying "I wouldn't had to suffer", I guess it helps that it was the last statement she had to convice Link, but still...and the worst part is that SHE is not even there apparently, being an alternate time-line to Link...ah...sorry, just a few days ago I read a little disturbing fanfic with the theme of Two time-lines and naturally two Zeldas.

Like I said in the beginning, this sounds pretty interesting. I hope to see how it develops.
Lilac Gemini chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Wow, finally a story where Zelda says the stupid thing to Link! Have a party! Cuz, y'know, it's always Link who says the syupid thing, and I don't like that because I honestly favor Link over Zelda.
Paula Abelenda chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I really love your fanfic as much as Strangers,the only problem I have with this one is the time we have to wait to you update your a month and no new chapters released?
The Unplanner chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
If you want to put Zelda in harm's way, Sheik was able to reach the Desert Collossus. I don't know how Hylian/Gerudo relations evolved, though, so perhaps another country, like Holodrum, would be a better retreat for self-improvement. Isn't Holodrum south of Hyrule? That could be the site of that war you mentioned.
Awakening5 chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
I think Zelda's ultimate response to being told she's not reaching her potential is more telling of her character than the comparison to her other self. After an initial reaction of pride, she humbled herself and is anxious to change. I'm sure that will be noticed by Link, and it's probably something he needs to look at for himself. Has he truly compared himself to the man he was in the alternate future?
ShadowBlaze15 chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
It's been a while since a story hooked me, and even longer since since one hooked me as early as the first chapter. This glimpse into your perception of the Zelda universe has me rethinking a lot about my perception of it!

As for the philosophical part, don't worry, philosophy is a tricky subject. Nonetheless, I think you did a great job of communicating what you wanted to say, and the only questions I'm left with are ones that will be answered as the story progresses.

If I had any friends that enjoyed fanfiction, I'd easily recommend this one to them. Great work, and I can't wait to see more!