Reviews for The Reader Parable
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
I love this, it's very clever and witty.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
I like the cleverness
The-Raven-Viktoria-Magrey chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
A story that captures brilliantly the feeling of the Stanley Parable. It goes without question that I hope the author of the story knows that I adored it and I adore you.
It kept me going.
Like the real game!
Farewell, author. Hope to see you soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Three words. What just happened?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Author and their Story no doubt expected annoyance and confusion from their Reader. However, no matter the other Reader
Kira Sema chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Did I just get mindfucked at 1 in the morning?
I believe I did.
It's my own fault really.
I chose to read this.
I made this decision and didn't stop reading.
I applaud you author.
I really do.
Otaku Parable chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
This made my head spin but definitely was true to the theme of the Stanley Parable! If only there were more of these.
CreativityTheEmotion chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Now that is a good Stanley Parable story. A story that is essentially about itself.
hyacinthorectus chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I might say, your character is really really good. It really did resemble the narrator. I like the way you engaged the readers to read it. I did have a feeling you made some references from... possibly... Portal. No? Hmm... Coincidence, I guess. Keep up the good work.