Reviews for Come Back To Me
will this be updated
MusicMyEscape chapter 19 . 1/6
I love this sm
Kas3y chapter 19 . 3/1/2017
This chapter and chapter 18 were great, been awhile since an update, and I'm hoping to god you come back to this, bloody love it :D
sleepycame chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
Your fanfiction is just amazing ! Is it on hiatus ?
Rayvin587 chapter 19 . 1/3/2017
This is one of the best stories that I have ever read. Fanfic or not. I would really love to have some closure, and hope that you have more time to finish this story soon. I feel like you are setting up the dinner for things to go horribly wrong. But then again, I also thought that the visitors were going to be the Frenetics under a different name. I just can not tell with how well you have written this! Please continue this until the very end!
thearizona chapter 19 . 11/10/2016
Wow, some serious PTSD hiccup is dealing with. I can't even imagine. So why do over this strange feeling that the Irenics are just Frenetics in disguise? Infant shake it from the moment we got told about them. It went away slightly during the chapter where hiccup and Gunnar were together a lot, so the last few chapters, but it just randomly came back. Cause like you said, hiccup didnt meet everybody on that island. Just a select few. Also, will we red see Frenetic island in flames? Please tell me it is somewhere in the works for this story. Well, anyways, great story and I can't wait to read more of it!
Until next time,
Keep up the amazing work!
FallOffTheBed chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
I have this terrible feeling in my gut that the visitors will be the Frenetic Island-dwellers
Demigod whovian chapter 19 . 9/2/2016
You've got yourself a favorite!
glitterjewel chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
Thanks for updating :) It's always a nice surprise Please update again soon!
Hanakoori13 chapter 19 . 8/24/2016
…It would probably be pretty strange if Hiccup told anyone he's hearing a voice in his head, but he really needs to. ~.~ I like the traumatized affect this fanfiction focuses on, but I also think there should be a Frenetic island thing at some point soon. I'm still not sure where this whole Gunnar business is supposed to be going, but I'm sure you've got some plan for it that you haven't revealed. .
Thanks for another chapter!
Flopy chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
I ve been wondering how was toothless experience while he was in frantic island? wasnt he traumatized or hurt too?
Bjonda0409 chapter 19 . 8/23/2016
LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! Great job
Guest chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
Yes, this is a start. Hopefully Hiccup comes to terms with what he has endured, and realizes that he is a much better person than he thinks he is.
RavenStorm020 chapter 19 . 8/22/2016
Poor Hiccup, I wonder if he'll tell anyone what really happened
Iris Patton chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
Yes! And you're right I did forgot about it and then I re-read itloved it again.