Reviews for The Hardships of Growing
So beautiful I cried
Qwertywerido chapter 1 . 1/1/2017
This is goood
TheWritingManiac chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
This is perfection. You captured it so perfectly and it should have thousands of reviews. I. Love. It.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
This Is The best but have u realized that by the time they are 16 they fight kronos? its still pretty good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
This is honestly remarkable. Very well written- a wonderful job.
Absolutely lovely. I hope good reviews help you get inspired again and you start writing Percy Jackson stories again. You're very good at keeping the characters close to the book ones. Keep it up...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Wow... This is amazing, but why did you have to break my heart by killing of Jason and Thalia?! I was actually hoping you'd keep their mother alive so can feel all of that guilt! But I must admit, their deaths were powerful as well as horrible!
Great job you are an amazing author and what happened to your other fics like the Thalia and Leo bonding one?
idrabble chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
This is so good you made me cry
Timewalker123 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
This was something, I just don't have the words to describe. The way I prefer one shot is grief, happiness, depress etc, everything which is present here.
PuzzledBookie63 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I'm going to go cry in a corner now because that was so sweet! I love your work and please don't ever stop writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I love your works, and this is certainly no exception. Amazing work.
SetFireToTheRainbow chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
*sobbing* SO *sobbing* GOOD
Lumosify chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I don't have a lot of time to write this but I can't help myself. This was adorable and had just the right amount of sadness and bitterness and sweetness and it's just a perfect mix.

Off to go do some work now,

Lumosify
the one and only anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This was so remarkable, inspiring, and deep. And in just one sitting? Damn girl you are talented! If I tried writing a chapter like that, I would be sleeping halfway through!

Please keep up the good work! :)
Johanna Night chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This. Is. Amazing. I love you. Seriously. Keep writing forever!
the real AnnaBAMFchase chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh my gods this was really good...I love your work! you always manage to breach tough topics with a light tone and this was just really very impressive