Reviews for Innominata
miryamjj chapter 1 . 3/24
That was awesome! I loved it!
Bambibelle84 chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Goodness this was so fukin awesome to read. Even tho the thought that Hans knew all this time that Elsa and Anna were sisters and he was dating Elsa sister pissed me off but that is so fukin Hans. The thought of Elsa continuously doing what she had done with Hans after knowing ticked me off but DAMN IT I COULNDT STOP READING. It was so fucked up but so fukin sexy. I was conflicted lol. You are evil lol.
laura.lovedidi chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I love it !
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
WOAH.
Emma chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This is very impressive good job
Neveria chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Now, that was hot.
dane-dedamn chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
omg! please continue this 3 hans was spot-on. oh and the good ol' smutty smut smut.
TheLostDisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
PLEASE write another chapter. I love this. Okay okay my official review:
Your writing was exceptional in this; very interesting format with emphasis on feelings and emotions; a very odd and wonderful take on the relationship between Elsa, Hans, and her sister.
The idea, whilst admittedly not the most original, is very very intriguing (definite sequel potential hint hint!) and again, your writing makes it better then the other ones of this variety i've read.
Your smut is dee-vaine, so well written!
A truly brilliant fic with definite sequel potential! I love your other work as well, so i shall be following you mst closely :)
-A
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Wow, this was truly shocking and my stomach did twist at the point you realised that he cheated on Anna, this was truly, truly wonderful and so full of emotions and everything that I can't put it into words.
Usually I only review bad storys without any reviews yet, so that I can motivate those poor writers but your story was so good that I can't stop myself from reviewing it, even thought it was the opposite of bad
The Free Fangirl chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is just so perfect it hurts. I really love how you got to incorporate the 'he's a dream boat oh wait he's a bastard' part of the actual movie. You wrote Hans perfectly. The way he would smirk and how he'd touch Elsa, it's just so Hans. Please do continue this. A two-shot at least?
deLovelyBones chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Really nice. )
I just didn't understand in the end if Elsa keeps an Afair with Hans or not... Can you explain that to me please?.
a-spoonful-of-fantasmic chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I absolutely loved reading this!