Reviews for The Summer I Met You
MariaJane716 chapter 19 . 10/8/2017
Noor why did you stop?
MariaJane716 chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
Uhg Jake is such a dumbass
MariaJane716 chapter 9 . 10/8/2017
This is so adorable!
MariaJane716 chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Ah this was super cute :)
MariaJane716 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Really like this beginning! Original and has me curious what happens next
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 16 . 8/9/2017
I've enjoyed the story thus far but this situation seems very contrived. There is no way an imprinted wolf would ever kiss another girl (from descriptions in the books - they can't even 'see' other girls). There's also no way that a 100 lb girl would be able to force themselves on one of the wolves. Not sure if I'll continue the story. Jake was so adamant that he wouldn't love anyone but Bella, pretty much the only thing that could override that was an imprint - so I don't get how he would kiss Heather. It just doesn't make sense to his character.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/1/2017
We need more! This is such a good story. All the other ones move way to fast into marriage and such. This one is perfect! Please write more!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2017
It is really good
Phoebe Majere chapter 19 . 6/4/2017
UPDATE! Make it better T_T
destinyroguee chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
I want to say this first before reading through. I adore the name Lucy. Idk why, but I love how it rolls off my tongue. I love it as a nickname and as Lucinda or Lucille as the first name. :)
This sounds interesting. Everyone's young and do stupid things; and her mom is no different. Though, I'm surprised you used Charlie instead of someone else from La Push; so this was an interesting twist.
I might not post another review until I read all the way through; but we'll see what happens in every other Chapter, lol.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/10/2017
Please update soon this is really good. I think maybe you should have the next you that Lucy sees Jake in wolf form again and talks to him about how she feels about Jake
Hannah chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
are you still going to keep on wright in the story? Because I really like it. I hope you do. I don't think you will keep going,because I think it was last published 2 years ago.
Hannah chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
I love the story so far, I hope the next chapter will be out soon.
FizzWizz2011 chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
loving the story so far, update asap
Guest chapter 18 . 5/28/2016
Good story continue writing can't wait to see what happens to them. ;)