Reviews for You're Perfect The Way You Are
I love it. :)
uzuuchi007 chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Nice
Jade's One of a Kind chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Well, Cody. Long time, no advancement with us, Lmao. I heard, or rather read it, stated at its utmost clearance, "Not related to Kataang Island Adventure". But most of the detailing, made me forcely be in rememberance of the masterpiece. Such explanations would be two alternating cheek licks, or how Katara' moaned like an armadillo lionness in heat', and let's not forget those lactating orbs of hers. :D Perhaps it's your way of inscribing. Hehe.

But I believe that what you are suggesting to do with reviews are flat-out patient with understanding. Let a fanfic attain its views and reviews on its own; without assistance. So modest, my dearest comrade. The element lust these two share can fathom so much, you know? It's bound to attract more reviews/comments than you would have realized.

So recently, I've took a gander at the dreaded place no individual would EVER want to encounter...The Kataang and Zutara shipping tread. Can you make this into a reality that practically all of those contributing to the forum question rather read Zutara than Kataang, as having sexual tension with Kataang is practically unattainable and awkward?! I literally CANNOT read a Zutara fic like this, absolutely no interest. I attempted the experience and I just can't get past the 1st chapter for any one of them. Quite insane if you question it. Have you been involved in the same experience? :D xD

Take gradual care of your well-being.
The Coyote chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Can you continue the avatar legends of GA'HOOL? Please.
TheLucky38 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That is a very interesting story Cody. Life's most difficult question for Aang, from Katara, answered. With a very comfortable night of pleasure. Especially the anal part, that was a good alternative for the two of them. From kissing in multiple places, to kissing the destination. That would be a journey that I would enjoy too. It just shows that no matter how different they look, their feelings never change. Giving each other the luxury of passion, love, and lust can really make them lose their minds to their instincts.

I'm back from that long overdo time without going back on Fanfiction and deviantART. I'm glad to be back. I hope that I can still make good Kataang lemons like you do. :) Good luck times a thousand and 38.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014