Reviews for The Here and Now
jimmisgirl chapter 1 . 9/4
This is so sweet. As much as I love Captain Swan, I always enjoy stories that include a hilariously over-protective Charming and Daddy Killian. Thanks
xBlownxAwayx chapter 1 . 4/2
SO AMAZING. I love it - Emma was so accurately characterized!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 3/12
Lovely!
alohacaptainswan chapter 1 . 2/12
this was beautiful! love the little journal Emma used to remember killian's I love yous, adore the way she finally said I love you to him!
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This is wonderful. The love between Emma and Killian was warm and real and delightful. David and Snow were adorable friends and parents. I particularly loved David as Dad worrying about his daughter's involvement with a pirate. Killian with Henry and baby Neal showed us a man full of love and hope. Wonderful, I am so glad I found you as a writer and this story.
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
That was awesome!
M chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Aww, this was lovely. :-)
rational chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Loved this! I actually did not realize until I read this how much I want to see Henry hug Killian, or Emma, Killian, and Henry all hugging each other. I like hugs, apparently. Anyway, I liked the way you drew out Emma's realization that she was in love with Killian. Very true to the character. And all of them desperate to throw themselves in danger to protect each other? So THEM.
OnceUponSomeChaos chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
(sigh) Happy feels with this wonderful fic I just stumbled upon from someone else's favorite list.

I love the progression, it feels so real, and Emma's hesitance to admit her feelings. And good call with the Ice/Snow Queen. :)
AmayaBlack chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This was the perfect story for them!
TashaRose chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
Beautiful one shot. Amazing.
keepcalmwearetimeless chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
This has got to be one of my favorites of all time. OF ALL TIME. Your characterization was perfect and the way you wrote it made sure my heart clenched at every turn from all the emotions. I cried and laughed and cried some more because killian and emma are beautiful and this showed just how beautiful they are. Thank you for writing this, I hope you write more CS in the future. I mean I need you to please write more CS in the future... this fic means a lot to me :')
Reader chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! Lots of CS fluff is kind of... Well, they lack the sharp edges that Emma Swan definitely has and probably will never lose. But this just has them perfectly, from the writing style to that confession of loving poor bloke via book. Haha, in fact, all of them are just about perfect. David's choking was amazing. As much as they may be bros, I think he'd have issues with my-300-years-old-friend(kinda)-being-my-daughter's-true-love situation. David IS the prince of 'people don't change' thing, after all. Ah, I loved this, really. All around. Lovely writing. Thank you so much for sharing.
Comeswithaprice97 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Jesus, that was beautiful. Breathtakingly beautiful. Please write more CS fanfics, you're amazing at them.
P.S. You're Snowing fics are amazing, as well.
style28 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Beautiful. Brilliant. Well written and all around amazing!