Reviews for Trust n Time
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 5/2
Your love stories always seem to leave the reader hanging. Well-written but hanging. I like tales wrapped up in a final bow but that is me
thewolf74 chapter 6 . 1/1
I'm happy that Harry finally came around and went to Severus. I'm happy that they worked things out and got together. I love this story. It was really good.
Rickmaniac69 chapter 6 . 12/14/2014
I have no words to describe this story. This was... mind blowing and I enjoyed every chapter. Sad it's come to a close. Would have loved to have seen their relationship go further.
RukiaKiryu chapter 5 . 11/29/2014
Cuuute! I think Remus is being a big meenie but it's probably the werewolf in him... Great story. Very intrigued and interested in knowing what is going to happen next!

-Rukia
RukiaKiryu chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I have read the one chapter as stated in the forum review game but I will definitely be reading the rest. It really piques my interest and your writing is really nice. 'Snake face' made me laugh so hard and when Harry said "Are you my Prince?" My heart melted. I'm usually not a Harry/Snape shipper but I'm starting to really like it when thinking about it in this perspective; as his 'prince' Thank you for the story! I'll be sure to continue reading it.

-Rukia
jesskalynn4 chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
It shows that you are done withthis. Do you plan to make a sequel?
kase519 chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
Good story
kase519 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Are you my prince? Classic!
Lumcer chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
A truely excellent story! I'm so glad you didn't have Harry fall in love with Sev first, but gave him a more rounded relationship base to work with. I also like the depth you gave Harry and Remus's relationship.

Thanks for the story!

KCK-Lumcer
arynwy chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Passive-aggressive much on Remus' part, yes? Very much like his canon personality - well done. He really managed to justify his neglect nicely in his own mind - he didn't have a right to criticize when he didn't even know how academically advanced his own godson was. Glad to see Harry didn't allow his comments to ultimately keep him from reaching out for what he wanted in the end. Also glad that Severus took the chance to let Harry know how he truly felt.

Smiled at shades of the Labyrinth there - fear me, love me, do what I say and I will be your slave always did it for me, LOL! Great tale.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Not a bad story and I can see how you try to make this has close to real life and growing up as possible.

The Crimson Mage.
EmeraldGrey123 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
This story is brilliant! The developing feelings are shown really well, and I like the time skips, they make the story more interesting. I'm so glad the ending is happy, I was a bit afraid it wasn't going to be! :)