Reviews for Dark Magician's Light
Hysteric Polaris chapter 5 . 1/31/2003
This is good, continue!
Serenia chapter 5 . 1/30/2003
Very good story! Please continue...
Summoner Hirelena chapter 1 . 1/23/2003
Ohiyo minna-sama!

Luv ur stories sora, ur creativy inpsires so much! 'nd of course u pick out the kawaii-ist couples, (aka Yami B and Serenity, lol that rymthemed)

Lol 'nd i luv Yugi-sama poor him! 'nd poor chummly 3, (thats joey rite?) Lol Go Female Dark Magician 'nd kick butt! Lol

Ja ne

'lina
Mia Yagyu chapter 4 . 12/17/2002
Hola! 'Sup? I finally took time to read your fic-Gomen it took me so long!-So, Keep 'em comin! LOL! See ya l8r!

May your days be as evil as mine are, _*

*MIa Dorothy Rain Sanada Winner Kasshu aka the queen of war!*
Ankhutenshi chapter 3 . 12/4/2002
Great story so far ! I especially loved how the Harpy Lady handled her Pet. And Serenity and Bakura together, that's so cute ! *looking forward to more!*

IJ
SparkyKnight chapter 3 . 12/3/2002
That was kind great. The Harpie's Brother and Harpy Lady Sisters huh. Very funny, poor Solomon though. I'm writing a fic kind of like this, only the monsters have a human form. Could you look at it? I just updated it. But anyway continue. When's the Dark Magician coming?
Shinimegami5 chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
Oooh, the Hitotsu-Me Giant wanted Mokuba... This is gettin' better and better! I can't wait to see what duel monsters come to life next! Me hopes the Harpie Lady does...hehehe. Anyway, keep going! Ja Ne! .
Dead Life chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
Ooh... great job! Can't wait 'till the next chapter! :)
BerryBooks chapter 1 . 11/19/2002
THAT WAS A GREAT FANFICTION! PLEASE WRITE MORE!

*_*