Reviews for Chaos In Hearts
yaminakathy chapter 15 . 7/15/2004
WHY DID YOU STOP SUCH A WOUNDERFULL STORY. IT WAS GOING TO GREAT TOO. I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPAN TO RIKU AND SORA. I'LL EVEN GO BACK AND REVIEW EVERY CHAPTER IF YA JUST CONT. THIS STORY. PLZ PLZ PLZ. T.T ya gotta.
yaminakathy chapter 11 . 7/14/2004
Nice story. there are spelling errors, among the chapters. but its a good/great story. _ gotta read more.
Queen of Curses chapter 14 . 4/6/2003
I was FINALLY able to get online. For the past weeks, i've been askin a friend to check this site out and update mah stuff and to see if any of my fave stories were updated. and he told me that urs was updated!

Thank you so much!

I'm not too sure, but i think i was the one who wanted u ta put Sephy in. even if i wasn't the one . . .

*QOC bows down on the ground and kisses ur feet*

anywayz, luv the new chapter, as i did every other chapter before it.

i also noticed that Riku was freakin out more than i would have thought when he met someone who looked like him.

also, what u sayin that "Unexpected" was childish and silly? it might have been a bit, but it really was okay.

gotta go, so bye!

(can't wait till the next chapter comes up!)
Queen of Curses chapter 13 . 2/20/2003
OMG! i am so frikkin happy u updated!

anywayz, the plot seems to be much clearer now.

it's also very interesting that u made Sora have a split personality. it makes him seem very unpredictable.

oh yeah, all those things that Riku said to Sora (about doing *anything* to bring the old Sora back) was really touching. i almost cried. maybe it's cuz i'm in an emotional mood today.

anywayz, i still luv this fic! actually, i luv all fics that have a good plot. i'm a 'plotless author'. lol.

also, since i don't got FF9, i'm not very familiar with the characters such as Zidane, Blank, Dagger, Kuja, etc. so it's kinda confusing for me for the past few chapters.

anywayz, somewhere in the plotline, can u squeeze Sephiroth somewhere in there? u don't have to do do this, o' course, cuz it's ur fic n all . . . . . . . . . . . . . .it's just a small request from me.

WHY ARE OTHER PLZ NOT REVIEWING? *takes out a banana* WHOEVER DOES NOT REVIEW THIS WONDERFUL STORY HAS TO GO THROUGH ME AND MY VERY DANGEROUS WEAPON! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *choke* *gasps for breath* *choke*

*cough* *cough* umm . . . . okay. whatever. please excuse my sudden change of mood. i've been having mood swings all week.

anywho, i just can't wait 4 ya 2 update. BTW, how many chappies r there gonna b?

~ RIKU N SORA 4 EVA ~

~ PEACE ~
Queen of Curses chapter 12 . 2/4/2003
wow, i never knew how much Serge and Riku had in common.

i especially loved ur use of words in this chapter.

hmm . . . . i really never found Serge as the talking type. maybe it's because he olny speaks about 2 times in the entire game!

anywayz, i'm still a faithful supporter to this fic! it's going along *really* well. i also wonder y no one reviews this.

also, the whole plot of the story justed turned around anf i'm a bit confused, but i think i'll read it again to get things clear.

also, isn't the Midgar u mention in this chapter from one of the Final Fantasies? Maybe 7?

also, Sora has a point. people *do* change. but i still can't belive he could change that much. i've always though of his as innocent, fun-loving, care-free, etc.

well, u know i'll alwaysz b waiting for the next chapter.

peace, dude.
Queen of Curses chapter 10 . 1/12/2003
::gasp:: ur makin Roz n Riku flirt!

NOOOOOOO!

my vision is gettin a bit blurry cuz the paragraphs r all stuck together. that's mah only citisism here. so i hope u can fix that lil problem. mah eye sight ain't that bad. 20/25 vision.

OMG! I LOVE CHRONO CROSS! I FINISHED IT BOUT 17 TIMES!tho i think Serge looks better with Glenn. yup, i'm a HUGE yaoi fan.

umm...for the cutest couple in KH, i would definitely go for Riku/Sora. n one of the best couples, in my opinion, is Sephiroth/Cloud. THEY'RE MADE 4 EACH OTHER!
LuverOfStuff chapter 10 . 1/10/2003
Wahoo! This is such a good story. Too bad I have never played FFIX or Chrono Cross but I still understand. Ack, Riku is crying again. I don't like him crying. But Sora being all dominant and evil, really kewl. *thinks if that could work into own fic* oh, the possibilities *grin* Keep up the good work. I want some more *said like that dude in the Charles Dickins book, Oliver Twist* Um, since I don't really know FFIX or CC I can't really vote for couples there. Though I would like some more Riku/Sora action (you people in the KH section have made me a Yaoi fan, darn you!). Well, off to write and wait patiently (hopefully) for the next part.
AnimeFan-Artemis chapter 10 . 1/6/2003
Wahh! Quit being so mean to Riku! I want to see Riku/Sora! I don't like it when Riku cries. -_- Continue soon...I want to see some Blank/Zidane, Kid/Serge, Riku/Sora, and Roz/Aya (was that the guys name?) These are the cutest couples I think! -
AnimeFan-Artemis chapter 9 . 12/30/2002
Yeah! Chrono Cross! I put Chrono Cross in my story to. lol. Thanks for answering my question! (huggles blank and you happily) _ I like this idea of Blank/Zidane. It's cute! - You'd better continue. I'm so tired of all these great stories never being updated! -_- That goes to Emerald Star and her Yearning For Love story. Damn her. Continue! -
Arella-Bella chapter 9 . 12/30/2002
I NEED MORE FLUFF! i like it though... MORE FLUFF! next chappie SOOON!
spiritofshadows chapter 9 . 12/26/2002
...when is Sora gonna talk...I mean i can't remember the llast time he said anything...MORE PLEASE!
AnimeFan-Artemis chapter 8 . 12/18/2002
It's about time! I had practically given up on this story. Really, I mean. I took it off my favorite stories list and everything. (puts it back on story list) I like where this is going! - I think Roz and Aya are cute together. But we don't get much of him. I do hope there will be some meaningful Riku/Sora stuff, and just between us..Why was Blank and Riku hugging? o.O That was a little creepy for my yaoi worn mind. lol. Ok, continue soon and don't make me take this off my list again!
Queen of Curses chapter 7 . 12/4/2002
i luved it! YAY! u put in sephy! anywayz, i hate anti-yaoi ppl, too. can't wait till the next chappie is up. what i've been noticing is that in the past few chapters, u seem to focus more on roz than anyone else. i have no prob with it, it's ur fic. but itdoes seem a bit boring. isuggest u switch from one setting to another. the talk show part was funny too. well, bye!

PS yup, we all like and enjoy those passionate moments between riku n sora

PPS also, i think u should keep sora as the domiant one, the one who's always in control. there're not enough fics like that. most fics go like: riku is the master, sora is the whimpering pup. n i think there should be a change, for once.
Queen of Curses chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
yay! i read da 1st chapter! i finally got on to read this. anywayz, Roz kinda reminds me of myself. from ur descriptions, her hair lookes exactly like mine. anywayz, i really can't read the other chapters now cuz school starts in bout 6 minutes. bye!
HikamiTZ chapter 7 . 12/1/2002
KEEP RIKU THE WAY HE IS! There are NO Yaoi stories between Sora and Riku that have Sora as the dominant male character! Riku is always the one starting it all! IT'S NOT FAIR! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!