Reviews for After Me, the Flood
I know I can't talk. But I sincerely hope you plan to update this. And soon. It's too excellent to stay unfinished.
Lli chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Every one of these chapters are so perfectly written it really beggars belief. Particularly enjoying the dialogue, how eveyone has such a unique voice. So glad you're still writing!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 4 . 9/5/2015
NICE CONFERENCE
HolidayBoredom chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Beautiful and brilliant again. Every character spot on. Poor Arty! I love how you portray his parents. Really curious to see how this turns out. Something's got to give! Even if it's just Artemis finally getting that hair cut.

Update ASAP
Dezt chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
Thank you so much for this story. I absolutely adore it :) Your portrayal of the characters is spot on, and I really enjoy how they interact together. I can't wait to see how the different relationships among the characters evolve over time. Cheers!
XFireSermonX chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
This is a really great story, some would say the description is a bit over saturated but I like it that way. There are a lot of emotions represented and explored here that were lacking in the series. I especially like the dynamic between Butler and Artemis, kudos for feels XD. I sincerely hope that you update more frequently!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2015
I love this story so much, especially the spot on characterisations, and I feel so sorry for Artemis. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter
HolidayBoredom chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
This is so beautifully written. The descriptions are exquisite. I'm so happy there are two more chapters to go. This is a true pleasure to read.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
I absolutely love this fanfic and it is by far my favorite. Your writing is lovely and i enjoy the touch of darkness you add to this story. The story itself is wonderful and this great concept was very well executed. Everything about this fanfic just appeals to me. I would love to read more. Keep up the good work! :)
Lli chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
Butler, Butler, Butler - all the feels! This continues to be fabulous.
Lli chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
I think this is the first version of Myles I've ever read that's an actual person, not just a prop. And an interesting one at that!
Lli chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This story was recommended to me with the highest of praise and it doesn't disappoint! Your writing is wonderfully lush.
Alchemechanist chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Ohhhh, this is yummy. I was just waiting for Artemis Sr to smack the shit out of Artemis, and I'm honestly so glad that didn't happen. I was stressin'. You write his parents as such nasty, messy people, and it's so refreshing. And the scenes with Butler were astounding and tugged at the heartstrings. Your Artemis is just incredible. Such specific choices, so many layers. There's so much subtle darkness and honest grit in your version of this world. I love it. Your prose is so colorful and lush. I just. More. Please. I will just beg for more and call it a day.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
you should update more often, this is awesome
The elusive shadow chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
Amazing new chapter. I really like your style of writing, especially the use of the more unique words which really create a great feeling in the story and challenge me as reader. It really captured the feeling of Artemis and his world.

The dynamics of the family continues to shift and the relationships seem so multi-dimensional. Also liked how you portrayed the relationship between Artemis and Butler, it seemed to have evolved from what we know from the books. Really intriguing.

Lastly the dialogue between Artemis and his father was so exciting to read, I sat on needles all the way trhough (it's a swedish expression and I'm too tired to remeber if it exist in english) it was really exciting.
The only thing I wanted to comment on in that part is the fact that Artemis didn't really act like an 18 year old, he seemed almost afraid of his father. It seemed a bit odd, I totally accepted it though because it was so masterfully done. Artemis sr was really threatening and the athmosphere in the room omnious. And maybe their history before Artemis sr's long absence had something to do with it.

Anyway, great chapter. Enjoyed it all the way trhough.