Reviews for Tiger Stripes
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I miss the story catnip *pouts*!

God I love your fiction Sunfreak-sama.
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 1 . 3/4/2005

I want a nice, romantic story like this, but with more than ONE CHAPTER!
FoxMewt chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Please don't bite, here's my review and only three words can describe it "I Love It". Thats it bye.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
MAN! ONE OF YOUR POEMS GETS MORE REVIEWS THEN ONE OF MAI STORIES DOES...but then again i cansee y...its an awesome poem hope you make mor!
Donkey-Chic chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
eek! no bite! i review! well..its kinda a bit confusing..whos thinking about who? and why collar and chains on a human? and hunting? you have really wierd poetry dude...
On Angel's Wings chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
WHAT A CUTE LITTLE POEM! I really did like it. I hope you wrote more!
Badger Off chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Aw! Very cute little poem! The bit about Kai wearing his triangles like a sheild was very... *searches for right word and fails!* Well it was very poetic and true as well! I like this pairing and you write it very nicely!
Lady BlackDragonFire chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
-.- Rei bit me anyways! But, besides that, I love this poem. I've never really thought of Kai's 'stripes' as tiger stripes before (although now I wish I had . . . ) so I was really happy with the unique topic/idea of this poem.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
*gulp*(in a whisper) rei's here! this is a cool fic

*glances nervously at rei and grins weakly*
Naruke chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Heh heh..Nice kitty! *Rei growls and Naruke runs away screaming*
Ouvalyrin chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
And wear you down

Catch you and

Become renowned

'And wear you down' and 'Become renowned' don't really flow, but other than that this is a really good poem. Much better than anything that I could write.
Game-kid17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Aw, is that ever sweet! I no this is like really old...but I've gone hunting for stories, so I came across this one on 78th page, the 1935th story...anyway LOVED your story, gotta go keep up the good work! best poem I've read in ages!

Game Kid
elincia chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Megumi: Okay, I just had to review it again; tell you that I added this fic to my faves list, and you to my fave authors list _.

Kitty-Kai: Even I thought that was cute.

Kitty-Rei: *goes to paint on tiger stripes*
KMM Team MINAMI chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Megumi: *melts* AWW!

Neph: I'm not usually one to say this, but, AWW!

Megumi: That was so cute!

Neph: Very good!