Reviews for Tiger Stripes
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
I miss the story catnip *pouts*!

God I love your fiction Sunfreak-sama.
loveisagiftuseitwisely chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
PLEASE STOP WITH THESE SILLY STUFF!

I want a nice, romantic story like this, but with more than ONE CHAPTER!
FoxMewt chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Please don't bite, here's my review and only three words can describe it "I Love It". Thats it bye.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
MAN! ONE OF YOUR POEMS GETS MORE REVIEWS THEN ONE OF MAI STORIES DOES...but then again i cansee y...its an awesome poem hope you make mor!
Donkey-Chic chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
eek! no bite! i review! well..its kinda a bit confusing..whos thinking about who? and why collar and chains on a human? and hunting? you have really wierd poetry dude...
On Angel's Wings chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
WHAT A CUTE LITTLE POEM! I really did like it. I hope you wrote more!
Badger Off chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Aw! Very cute little poem! The bit about Kai wearing his triangles like a sheild was very... *searches for right word and fails!* Well it was very poetic and true as well! I like this pairing and you write it very nicely!
Lady BlackDragonFire chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
-.- Rei bit me anyways! But, besides that, I love this poem. I've never really thought of Kai's 'stripes' as tiger stripes before (although now I wish I had . . . ) so I was really happy with the unique topic/idea of this poem.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
*gulp*(in a whisper) rei's here! this is a cool fic

*glances nervously at rei and grins weakly*
Naruke chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
Heh heh..Nice kitty! *Rei growls and Naruke runs away screaming*
Ouvalyrin chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
And wear you down

Catch you and

Become renowned

'And wear you down' and 'Become renowned' don't really flow, but other than that this is a really good poem. Much better than anything that I could write.
Game-kid17 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Aw, is that ever sweet! I no this is like really old...but I've gone hunting for stories, so I came across this one on 78th page, the 1935th story...anyway LOVED your story, gotta go keep up the good work! best poem I've read in ages!

sign

Game Kid
elincia chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
Megumi: Okay, I just had to review it again; tell you that I added this fic to my faves list, and you to my fave authors list _.

Kitty-Kai: Even I thought that was cute.

Kitty-Rei: *goes to paint on tiger stripes*
KMM Team MINAMI chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Megumi: *melts* AWW!

Neph: I'm not usually one to say this, but, AWW!

Megumi: That was so cute!

Neph: Very good!