Reviews for Dating Don'ts 101
Guest chapter 10 . 6/24/2018
pls update
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2018
seriously love this story sooo much! very well written with the perfect level of intrigue to keep you wanting more! please update soon!
zye1 chapter 10 . 1/10/2018
Well I for one will be following your story. I really do hope you didn't give up on this. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue.
Kanzen chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
Please continue! I really love your writing style, how Inuyasha and Kagome have an interesting take to their personalities in your story, and how steamy their interactions get *fans self* I cannot wait for the next chapter release!
LittleWhiteWolf13 chapter 10 . 10/22/2017
Keep going
NoirJade chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
Has to reread it and I like it just the same as the last time I read it.. and it's like riding a bike, you never forget it
kagomesdouble07 chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
I am still interested in this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/21/2017
Missed this story! Glad you’re back!
MadamScorpio chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
I’m still here and glad you haven’t forgotten us! But please do update!
M
rspringb chapter 9 . 1/19/2015
love it
kittychic0895 chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
They're so cute
MadamScorpio chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Good update! At first I thought not again! But I liked how it ended for this chapter! Happy Holidays!
M
Warm-Amber92 chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Jakotsu, now that's comedy at its finest lol I also loved Sango and her bag of chips, can't wait to see more of her and her reaction to Inuyasha whe she meets him in person!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
OMG your story is such a guilty pleasure (does that sound bad?!) lmao! It's so what some people would consider "mature" but I honestly love it because I can definitely see them being just like this! Happy Holidays and please please update soon! When I find a great story I just want to read it all ASAP so please don't keep us (ME) waiting!

xx
Merry Christmas from Korea! (:
Princess Inume chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
Great and hot chapter! Love it. The Jakotsu part shocked me, but I'm glad Inuyasha wants Kagome and only her. : ). The part when Inuyasha shouted, " she said yes" was hilarious. Inuyasha and Kagome are so cute together.. Can't wait for the next chapters. Update soon! : ). And happy holidays.