Reviews for Nameless and Homeless
pokemaster101 chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
AWWW! A 4yr old on the street taking care of a 2yr old and a baby for 5yrs! That ain't right.

At least it all works out. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
Um...don't mind me asking, but...that story was awesome, but that last chapter didn't feel like an ending; it felt kind of like a cliffhanger. Sorry. Plus, near the end of it, the story felt a bit rushed, like you just wanted to end this story and be done with it. You even sounded a little harsh, too. But you even admitted you hated it, so...

I'm just sayin'; this fanfic could've been better.
Enjoyer Of Humour chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Great story loving the plot but have to say that wakko agreeing with yakko about the hospital was far too quick and the docs intentions seemed daft.
Katie the cat chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
want more writing. big craving for sequel. LUV STORY TO DEATH. Me add tofavs right now!

Write more plwese? [Im so adorable you write more]
Not G. Ivingname chapter 7 . 4/16/2009
please, please write more, you left us a cliffhanger!
Not G. Ivingname chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
please, please conteui this
Not G. Ivingname chapter 7 . 4/9/2009
this story is sad, heart warming, and very well written, my only problem with it, it did not really end, it just, its hard to explain how it is, but it feels unfinished, there is no closure. If you still care about this story, please add more. I want more!
hio590 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Wow, getting shot by a deranged clown one day and overhearing evil doctors talk about experimenting on you the next. You aren't trying to kill the Warner's off, are you?
hio590 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
OOH, so this is taking place before the Warners started Animaniacs. I get it now :)
Astera121 chapter 7 . 9/20/2006
Nice story... but now I'm never going to McDonalds ever again unless it's a drive-thru or something. O.o
Experimental Fairimental chapter 5 . 6/24/2006
I KNEW it! I KNEW clowns were evil! lol, kidding... But Ronald McDonald IS kinda creepy.

-God Bless, Experimental out!
Lemun-Chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
wow.

this story is very powerful.

this story almost brung me to tears.

as said before, VERY powerfull.

I like it.
Dormantly banjkazfan chapter 7 . 1/22/2006
Aw! I loved this story!

When Dot and Wakko were going off to the "potty" (right before Ronald went psycho...o.O I hate that guy), I was cracking up!

Wakko stood up, grabbed Dot by the arm, and led her to the nearest McDonald's. "Who told you about urinals? I'm sure it wasn't me."

"Was Yakko, DUH," said Dot in a sassy manner. She laughed and drew in another painful-sounding breath. "Said pee standing up. No walls."

"When did he tell you this?" muttered Wakko. "Oh, never mind. I am not going to use a urinal!"

That was SO FUNNY! Great job on this story!
roxanna chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
o.O

...its so much more diffrent than what i do...i feel sorta ashamed now...WAH ITS SO BEUTIFULL!1 *sniff* u rock

oh yeah and...DO MORE OR ILL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH nya