Reviews for The Disney Challenge
AngelOfContemplation chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
It will amuse me greatly to choose love songs princesses have been known to add a voice to in Disney movies. I think I will pounce on this challenge of yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Let see the music one's of Disney that I know of are: Frozen, The Muppets, Fantasia 2000, Tarzan, Lion king 1 & 2,
Mulan 1 & 2, Hercules, Beauty & the Beast, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, Aladdin, Popeye, Jungle Book, Marry Poppins, Lady & the Tramp and finally Dumbo !

Any way I hope that helps !

The Crimson Mage.
myfoodisnotshared chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I can't accept the challenge I'm afraid - I have literally tons on already, I actually lost track of how many I'd agreed to! - but I can suggest you issue your challenge in the Harry Potter Fanfiction Forum as a new thread. It's quite hit and miss, so if you write a clear post, you generally either get one or two people signing up... or about fifteen. I suppose with challenges, the more people who hear about them the better, right?

And good luck with your challenge! I don't ship romantic Snarry personally, only father-figure Snarry, but I still wish you the best of luck - and if you do write a platonic Snarry fic, do PM the link to me, I'd be interested to read it!
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I believe I will accept the challenge. I haven't written anything in a long while and this would be a great way to get back in to it. I miss writing Snarry and music always inspires me. Thanks for putting this forward.