Reviews for Balmy
BonsaiTiger81 chapter 4 . 10/22/2018
Hey there,
found your story by accident and what a lucky accident that was! It‘s hard to find such good Eretcup stories and I‘m melting away over here! I love Hiccstrid but I adore Eretcup or Hicret!
So I‘m continueing reading, dancing around happily!
GuardianDragon98 chapter 6 . 7/20/2018
Sweet Odin, I never thought I'd like this pairing but your story has convinced me to give them a chance... And I'm thankful :)
ZooFan chapter 7 . 7/11/2018
Keep writing this amazing story please
Jasper's Waifu chapter 2 . 10/19/2016
Continue
Perplexicon chapter 7 . 10/12/2015
This was a great fanfic you wrote here! Typos here and there but no ones perfect. And I'm here with you with the graduating. I put my fanfic writing for a long time while in college, and now that that's over I'm writing as much as I can.

I absolutely LOVE this pairing, and have been dying to see a fanfic of these two. I'm so glad I was able to find this gem.
Dot chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
Omg you're back! And it's AMAZING! There's a lack of Eretcup in this fandom! There should be so much more of this! I'm glad to hear that you plan on writing more fics. Maybe something with a conflict; like a war, Drago being back, ect...
Loved this fic!
ToothlessHaddock chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
OMG you just updated! Yassss for a moment I thought this fic would be one of all the fics unfinnished I have but noooo but updated the last chapter.
Okay, first of all, congrats for the job and stuff, I happy for you :) second one part if me wants to see more about this fic but in other hand it's okay, I loved Hiccup and Eret finally fucked very hard hehehe I'll this many times hahahahaha I hope and someday you write another one (or fanart)
ToothlessHaddock chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
Ohwwwwwwwwwwwwww this so beautiful! Ohwwww I really loved your fanfic, it's so perfect, like this pairing hehe I mean, Hiccup and Eret have a good chemistry in the movie that it could be possible they both ended together, or at least I say so hahaha because this is what I saw in your fic (with a good smut scene of course). Anyway, I enjoyed reading this, I see you didn't update for a long time but really hope (and wish) that you can update it, this one of the best eretcup I've read, seriously, besides the fact there are a few fics.
Kitsu Maxwell chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
This story is amazing and I really hope you haven't given up on it. I'd really like it if you at least stuck it out until they went all the way with the smut. The way you drag Hiccup's awkwardness into the bedroom is worthy of my unrestrained envy and love. Also, there are almost no other Hiccup x Eret stories out there. Or at least there aren't many worthy of attention. I'd really like to see more of this one... Please.
PseudonymousEntity chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Alright, so i watched the second movie for the first time two days ago and I actually thought there was some slashy-ness with the interactions between the two, especially toward the end when he received Stoick's dragon, so on a whim I decided to see whether anyone else thought so or if it was just me. Sometimes it really is just me you know...my mind is unique. However I came upon this piece of loveliness and it made me laugh a lot. So thanks for that.

-Pseu
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Thor damn it all; I want more of this beautiful thing that you have created. I mean I was very hesitant on the whole eretcup pairing, because in the movie they didn't really interacted with each other as much as I thought that they would have; so I thought that I would never pair them together...but I do now, why?...all because of this awesome, sweet, hot fic of yours that you've made...now I check for any updates on this fic everyday, seeing if you have updated it yet. Now I don't want to pressure you, but I also don't want to wait a year for an update. I mean can't you at least give us something sort like the last chapter? Like a small smut/fluff? Or small interaction with Hiccup and Eret? Just anything, please! I'm dying of impatience right now. Please just give me something! DX
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON I BEG OF YOU!
marny chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
I literally refresh this page three to four times a day to check for an update lol. This is the best Eret/Hiccup fic out there. I actually can't think of any others... but if there were others, this would probably still be the best. the ten or so eretcup shippers out there thank you for this beautiful fic.
Dot chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Fantastic! I love this! You're such a talent! I just can't wrap my head around how you do all this describtion so well! And there's so much emotion! I love Hiccup and Eret together!
Heli chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
Okay what is this ship's name?!
Eretcup? Hicret?
I WANT to ship this!
I WILL ship this!
And you, the author, are just a fantastic talent!
Thank you for this!