Reviews for Distance
weesh chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I like it. I felt so bad for austin and missing Ally and his confusion regarding her actions. And the part where he said part of him was being ripped away was awesome. So descriptive and just perfect for this. Loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Nice one :-)
L.B chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Well done
ko777 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I'm happy 4 em, but awwwww poor piper
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
AWWWWWW That was AMAZING!
You have no idea how brilliant this was. The distance, how Austin noticed, how he just ordered everyone out of the room like that. Their confrontation was necessary and I did like how straight forward Austin was with her, even if it was a little harsh. I'm glad Piper understood too.
And that ending. Oh, it was just beautiful. I love how Austin can comfort Ally just like that even when she's crying over him. I loved this, well done!
MegJH007 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Completely adorable and I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
It was really good! Not too rushed and quite nice length and pace! Good job, I love auslly!
noellecaroliner5 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I think it's really great. Well I think all your stories are great, but this one is even though it's different. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Oh my gyoodness this is adorable.
curlygirl02 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I love this one shot, its so cute and fluffy! You did an amazing job!
heyitskatelyn22 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Great job!
Ellie Rogers chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Aww, that was definitely very CUTE! Loved it! :D
kk chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Aw this was fantastic, I really loved the ending and just everything so, Great Job!
MusicMel01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
That was amazing! So adorable and I loved how Piper was supportive, even if she still cared about Austin. There was really nothing in this you could improve on, keep it up :)
Guest2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Cute! Great job! You should do more one-shots! :)