Reviews for Walk With Me?
KAYKAYLYNN chapter 7 . 7/23
Yes I love this story! Its so underrated. My new favourite
nerdylittlesecret chapter 1 . 4/7
First half of the chapter: "Wow, that's so reasonable of her. What a mature, responsible way to handle yourself. If she acted like that all the time, there'd be no conflict in the entire series."
Second half of the chapter: "Fuck."
A really lovely story thank you
jay7795 chapter 7 . 2/23
Absolutely wonderful! I really enjoyed this story. Very plausible and I love how they both matured and grew. They can appreciate each other more.
Thank you for sharing this with us. :) :) :)
PAT2024 chapter 7 . 1/21
Nice twist, very plausible... loved the corny ending. Thanks for sharing.
Carla Gasperoni chapter 7 . 1/9
Beautiful!
I am overwhelmed!
Thank You!
Chikkita chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Great chapter
kmap111 chapter 7 . 12/3/2016
Omg what a wonderful tale! I loved it from beginning to the amazing end. I loved this take on her breaking up with him instead. Your stories are always so wonderful and leave wanting for more.
I loved that he was able to mature and grow into the man he became and how he let his instincts guide him when he saw Bella at the airport. I could continue reading about their love story over and over again.
EveCullen chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful best one I have ever read!So gooood!I love this!
corteznutterz1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
oh….wow…my heart!
great chapter!
helenemc chapter 7 . 9/1/2016
Wonderful story! Loved the way they finally came together. Thank you.
ninny 1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2016
Loved it
ninny 1 chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
I love your imagination
ladylibre chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
I love a good AU New Moon story, and this one is already breaking me apart in the most beautiful way. I've never read this concept before, but it makes so much sense. I love that Bella had this poignant revelation about Edward's soul, but OH, how it hurts. I have no idea how they're going to recover, but I'm so excited to find out.
Paolina Beke H chapter 7 . 7/29/2016