Reviews for Walk With Me?
boopgirl chapter 7 . 7/15
Loved it
fanofbones chapter 7 . 7/15
OMG, I loved this so much!
Deb rec'ed it. Hooked me from first chapter. Amazing twist.
Edward tugged at my heart in this one.
Edward motorcycle leather jacket Holy mother
I loved Bella being strong, independent.
Beautiful words at the end, romantic.

Vicki/fanofbones
Veronique24 chapter 7 . 7/15
Loved your story!
CSG chapter 7 . 7/15
That was really sweet. Thank for sharing it! :)
CSG chapter 6 . 7/15
Don't just lay there Bella. There's a naked & wet vampire in the shower... go get him! ;)
CSG chapter 5 . 7/15
I was almost too afraid to hope that he wasn't really married.
CSG chapter 4 . 7/14
Hoomahgosh!
CSG chapter 3 . 7/14
It's a wonderful life? Man that had to sting.
Raven's twimom chapter 2 . 7/13
Tears are streaming down my face.
jish27 chapter 7 . 7/13
My chest hurts so much! I saw this on ficsisters and this is the second story I've read of yours! The first one is The Keepsake and I love how you do NM AU! Your stories made me cry and I love how you made Edward and Bella more mature in your stories and it gave me a lot of thought how Edward is in the original books. I cant wait to devour your other stories and will be patiently waiting for new ones!
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 7/13
Wow. Love the twist!
Nelleke chapter 7 . 7/13
I started reading this when you first wrote it and somehow it got lost in my list of things I was following. I'm glad I found it again. It was such a beautiful story. My heart broke when I read how broken up these two were after that talk. They tried to go on with their lives but fate wouldn't let them forget. And each time they would see each other or hear about each other I thought they would find their way back. I think fate finally got tired and shoved hard to have them meet that night in Paris airport. What a better place for them to reconnect than the city of love. You have written such a beautiful story of eternal love. And I leave them now with a smile on my face and a warm feeling in my heart. Thank you!
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 4 . 7/13
Whew - that Volterra twist had me worried. Even though there's virtually no reason I should care about Hugh, I was hoping Bella would be sure he ended up okay. And the airport reunion was beautiful. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
cullenlover88 chapter 7 . 7/13
great story
Not sure I've ever reviewed any of your stories, and for that I apologize. I've read them all and love them. You are a great storyteller and have a wonderful ability to set the mood and paint a picture of the small moments that define a burgeoning love. Thank you.
1,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »