Reviews for An unknown secret
Minerva chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
You really do need to update this...
Jessica Jewell chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Oh, I love this story! you have to update! this has many ways it can go so don't elave me guessing!
pixie chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
*sob* poor tris. poor poor poor tis. i'm so sad for her, since i AM a fan of the T/B pairing. and tris is my favorite character. *sniff* keep writing!
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
good
Sam chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
It's a pretty good story, but I think you meant Frostpine as Daja's teacher, not Firethorn.
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
YAY! YOU UPDATED! PLEASE UPDAT AGAIN AND SOONER! What will happen? Is this really a SandryxBriar fic? OH! Poor Tris! Her heart ache is making my heart ache since she's my favourite character! In fact, it was her character that got me into Tamora Pierce's books in the first place!

Anyway, I'm blabbing... Just please update!

Ivory Nightshade
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
Oh I hope this be comes a BriarxTris there are just to many SandryxBriar fic out there! Anyway, I love the fic but I still hope it a BriarxTris fic.
Padfoot chapter 3 . 7/27/2005
woot, nice story, hope this stays sandry/briar! keep updating
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 2 . 7/27/2005
Will you ever continue this?
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
oh, please update soon! I real what to read a Briar/Tris fic! Please update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Jesse chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
I LOVE this fic! Please make more chapters!
blah123456 chapter 2 . 4/30/2005
update!
blah123456 chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
THIS IS NOT A FLAME! I just wanted to tell you, Briar calls Sandry 'Duchess' instead of 'Princess'.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
uh-oh! this is bad. maybe our favorite trader can help when she arrives. oh, and where are glaki and keth?
coolmarauders chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
hm... yeah it makes sense that Tris would have a crush on Briar. you have a very good style of writing. YAY!