Reviews for Dark Apocalypse Mage - Naruto
Wolf1741 chapter 6 . 11/2/2019
RIP Elfman your death was funny
Guest chapter 3 . 6/3/2019
fucking shit
Kanzaki Hikari chapter 6 . 2/17/2019
Congratulations! You’ve done the cruelest, meanest thing an author can do! Abandoning a story with a cliffhanger!
tugsoo chapter 6 . 12/20/2018
it's been almost 2 years. i hope you update this story soon
Immortal ninjaaa chapter 6 . 10/27/2018
Itd be better if there were some guys in his army too. And Elfman can hopefully still be revived with the rinnengan
Indra Sparrow chapter 6 . 8/20/2018
This is honestly one of the best crossovers that I have ever read on this site. It is well written and flows nicely, I hope to see more of this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2018
This story is so boring like where are you even going with this?
MasterM0212 chapter 6 . 5/4/2018
Damn this story's getting interesting.
Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/13/2018
I don't know why but I find that scene when Elfman's head rolled off right in front of Mira to be hilarious, like wtf? Kinda guessing Mira will be one of the Nine
Chaos537 chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
Of course it's a cliff hanger. Sheesh can't wait for you to update this story again. Really enjoying this story and the consequences with Wendy being trained by Naruto. Lmao if she wasn't taught to show no mercy I guess Wendy wouldn't be in this situation. Can't tell if Elfman is gonna stay dead or not because j can't see this Naruto reviving him after what Mira did to Wendy.
DraconesUzumaki chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
I like how this is playing out, and I want to see where it goes next.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2017
dame it I was a bout to click next chapter I can't wait for more
desdelor97 chapter 6 . 6/10/2017
This was an awesome chapter,
Please keep up the great work.
waa7x chapter 6 . 4/11/2017
Good story, update soon!
TheOnlyKing chapter 6 . 4/11/2017
Man Naruto is too kind(is he actually dark?), and seriously what the hell was Wendy doing? She shouldn't have played fucking hero...she dares to call herself the apprentice of the Dark Mage of Apocalypse when she can't even think rationally? On another note, please don't make all of Naruto's 9 generals women I don't want this to turn into a smut fic, I'd rather this just be a Dark Naruto story with a plot like I originally thought when I first decided to click on this fic.