Reviews for The Devil's Dark Knight
isaiah chapter 3 . 8/13
will sasuke get his powers as a uchiha and a shinobi
shadow chapter 5 . 7/6
I liked the chapter!
metalhead2793 chapter 5 . 1/17
Naruto and sasuke have dodged lightspeed attacks they definitely can see and react to attacks that fast bullets are too slow compared to them. Pre shipuden sasuke could see haku move at speeds he seemed like was in every mirror at once with only one comma in sharingan that is bullet speed at minimum
AREN LEGECY chapter 6 . 12/28/2016
Badass awesome
fenixrojo36 chapter 6 . 10/3/2016
Sigue con la publicación de esta historia está excelente yo te sigo apoyando
scaryorange chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
what? How the fuck is Sasuke so god damn weak?!
Laconeko chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
Well, it seems Sasuke will be regaining his old power-level pretty soon, and surpassing it.
It's pretty funny to see things aren't going perfectly for him, both with the major annoyance of the illusion and the minor (but far more amusing) annoyane of his inverted Sharingan.
Laconeko chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
It's interesting how, in Naruto, Sasukes attitude was pretty grating but here it's pure gold, without actually changing much. That's some weapons-grade snark there.

I also like the "Uchiha don't [action]." thing, it's something between a catchphrase and a running joke.
Laconeko chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
I like the imagery when Sasuke is reminiscing, the fountain and the blossoms are clearly references to his two team-mates, if the reader knows the source material well enough.
Also his decision to rather run than fight speaks not only of his experience as a shinobi, but that he also knows his current limits.

One thing, you might want to rewrite the last sentence regarding his pimp business, it sounds like he is -actually running one- rather than -could have been able to- run one.
"...turned down so many girls to start running his own..." to "...turned down enough girls to start his own..."
Lightsbane1905 chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
A chibi naruto with a foxy grin
Lightsbane1905 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
To die a virgin,...yep he's infected
Karibanu chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
Leaving a note here for your rewrite:

Sasuke's reaction to finding Rias there was fairly good - on the level of a jumpy trained human; but as a ninja I'm pretty sure he'd go that step further and secure the situation somehow by actually incapacitating Rias, be that by physically restraining her or possibly some mutant devil Sharingan thing now he's actually got some juice flowing, or whatever that was Orochimaru used on him ( kanashibari? I don't remember it being an actual jutsu ). I'm sure he'd have literally zero problems physically restraining Rias completely given he's had a lifetime of combat training & she's... a teenage devil princess. That scene might have gone rather differently after that!

If Greyfia ever showed up in his room like she does in most people's stories I can see her getting a knife in the face also ( even if it was Naruto there, let alone Sasuke - admittedly Sasuke is unlikely to be halfway to screwing Rias by that point. Ninja being manipulated by naked rather attractive devil and someone else *breaks into their house in front of them* and they do nothing? can't see that ever. ). Too many times ninja are brought over, lose their chakra & somehow lose all their ninja mindset along with it...
Karibanu chapter 2 . 1/24/2016
Small point: the elemental nations are *stuffed* with tech; computers, TV, fridges, medical machinery ( this implies electricity & the ability to broadcast also ), and if you go through the films there's trains & various flying devices too. They don't seem to use radio because they have ninja who can broadcast straight into other's minds ( yes, because that's so much easier than radio :rolleyes: ) and I guess they don't have electric cars because... they haven't thought of them? who knows. They don't seem to have anything hydrocarbon-based I noticed. That whole area isn't so much full of plotholes as it's a plot sieve.
Danish78 chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
Thanks for this story! Glad to see you back in the saddle and riding/writing again. Sad to see this story go kaput but excited for the rewrite. Good luck with the new story and with your RL ventures as well.
Zero Night chapter 6 . 1/22/2016
Your decision is right. You need to write a new one. The story is kinda missing some point. You can do after sasuke have the rinnegan. I hope you do better.