Reviews for Ephemeral
dreams and desperation chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Yay! So they both survived? :D :D :D I wish I could write AUs easier...
I like the use of the statistics. It's interesting how nobody wants Clove to win alone...
Overall, this was a good fic! I like it! :)
dreams and desperation chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
That's quite saaaaad to be honest, but the chapter is well written. I like it!
dreams and desperation chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
Wow. That's really good. (Told you I'd check out your stuff :P)
MockingjayWithFangs chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I felt like this was absolutely spot on, the characterisation was without a flaw and I think the way you chose to write this really complimented Clove's personality. The end was just superb, her death being so blunt highlighted how numb the districts and the Capitol are to death. Great job Zero.
nokreli chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
I love this it is beautifully written
Ibbonray chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I like what you've done with the mother and father. They are unbelievably ignorant. (The ending was fittingly abrupt.)
Good writing, all the way through.
turtledoves chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Myeh, did I not review this? I've certainly read it.

This is a great continuation of the first chapter, and yes, this answers so many of the questions I had in the first one (:

The little delve into her situation with the crib and such was great. And even in such an AU fic, Clove seemed incredibly in character.

The ending was nice and strong and meaningful, with the parents realizing their faults. So much has changed and you highlight that wonderfully. Great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
More on cloves healing please
Guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Yesss get it
distances chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
The format at the beginning of this was interesting, and then having it focus more on what Cato did once the format switched back was nice. I liked that it shows Cato is a career, but is still human without making him to out of character. This whole fic was just amazing, and I adored it. Thank you so much for writing it for us!
distances chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Gah, that first line surprised me! I didn't expect this at all. So Clove lives! As before, lovely writing, really. The line that her father whispered to her ("You got me a manor..", etc.) was so sad, but sweet. :)
distances chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I can't believe you made us a gift! Thank you so much! :)
Okay, so the first line of this is beautiful. I really like the format, it fits well with the story, and the way that the prompt red weaves into the storyline. And the line about people never apologizing to her (also the one about being beyond caring) are both gorgeous. This whole thing was just really good but also sad.
Gamemakers chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Oh, this was very good! I don't know that I've ever seen a story with both Cato and Clove winning where they aren't in a relationship. Very original!

The best part of this fic, for me, was the tape record of the Games. It tells the story so effectively, and its emotionless list of events really drew me in and made me care more than if you had tried to describe these events.

I think the order of these chapters is a bit jarring. I feel that the second and third could be flipped, allowing the story to move in chronological order.

There was only one tiny error I spotted in the entire fic - in [Even the cleverest an make mistakes] the 'an' should be replaced with 'can'.

This was absolutely fantastic! Saph and Rowan are so lucky to have such a lovely wedding fic :-)
Estoma chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
Review 3/15.

Going to favourite this now.

Why haven't I read anything of yours before now? Silly me. Missing out.

Loved this AU. I think you should write more along this track.

The tape of the games was a great way to tell the readers quickly what was happening while preserving your stark, minimalist kind of writing. You said these horrible things so plainly that they had an even stronger effect.

[It is not difficult for him to shoot her.] Killer line! Loved it.

Cheers.
Estoma chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Review 2/15.

Oh my! You've completely shocked me here. In a good way. I didn't realise it was an AU. You tricky thing. So, Close won but suffered brain damage from Thresh's blow? That's something I've never read before and I'm liking the idea. Liking may be the wrong word, but I'm certainly enjoying reading it, and I feel immensely sorry for the character.

I'd actually like to know more about how it came about, but there's only one more short chapter. Well done, Zero.

[babysitters and nanny's...] 'nannies', plural, not possessive.

Cheers.