Reviews for Retrospective Ruminations
elephantearsbyjr chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Love John's background story. I could see it happening.
VividVideoGeek chapter 8 . 11/17/2014
I liked your story so much I read the sequel Unexpected. I loved it. Thanks. Please keep up the series. I liked the original characters.
Dellruby chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
Should have known that would be a long one.
It was good, I like Beth.
I feel like I should be adding her into my stories now, maybe not. *wink*
Ok after 1am, I must away to bed.

(See told you I would read yours, now go read mine. Start with "Going Home" Was my very first.)
Dellruby chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Ok, with this one I have to ask what time of year it is. As the summer has very short nights, and even the midnight sun, and the winters have very short days, and sometimes none at all.
Still nice piece. Always liked Peter.
Didn't like it when they killed him off.
Dellruby chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
So he is a real person with feelings after all. Good for him!
Dellruby chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Hehe, surprised Rodney remembered Zelenka's name.

Another nice little piece.
Dellruby chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
Nice.
Thinking hard, but nice is all I can come up with at 12:30am.
Dellruby chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Very nice. fits in nicely with what we know of her and her home life.
Dellruby chapter 2 . 10/11/2014
I never knew his cat loved him, guess I never really thought about him 'before'.
Thanks for reminding me they had pasts as well as futures.
hifield chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
Great background info on Beth and very enjoyable ... I like your character. It's fun to think of Radek with a bigger part in the upcoming stories.

Really enjoyed the series and looking forward to more.
hifield chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Peter ... it was sad reading about him knowing his fate. Nice to see he knew Beth.

Off to read the last chapter.
hifield chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
I'm glad you did a chapter for Bates. I never think about him so it was a nice addition.
hifield chapter 5 . 7/20/2014
So the bickering started before they'd even walked through the wormhole ... too funny. Loved it.

Loved Carson's thought about knowing cursing when he heard it even if he didn't speak Czech.
JoeyLuv chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
I look forward to seeing how you develop these characters and their friendships.
JoeyLuv chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
Peter Grodin was a character that I would have liked seeing more of. His character's death was so valiant and so sad. I am beginning to like Beth. Look forward to learning more about her.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »