Reviews for Body and Soul
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
I miss the good old days. Thanks for bringing them back, if only to remember how it was back then - how Auggie and Annie were back when.
Marie King chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
This was a awesome incarnation of the scene really great work as usual you captured both characters with wonderful emotional depth!
Finlaure13 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
This was perfection. You nailed their characters, you backed up theories, you made me laugh with Barber only lasting a day on his health-food kick. The dialogue was spot-on, and I like the back-story you gave for Annie's father and her history with him. Also love that Auggie ALWAYS is there for Annie, even when she tries to pretend he isn't. Can't wait for "that talk".
YoreReader chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
This, this was beautiful.

There were so many nuances that stand out. In Annie's stark grief, in Auggie's unyielding support, out came a truth to set one free. In the midst of tragedy, a little bit of Annie's life is uncovered and understood. Now there's peace and acceptance.

Well done.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I love it! Auggie and Annie can never be too sweet or too schmaltzy for me.

I like Franka but that's partially because I love the actress who plays her. What I like the most is the family being there with them no matter how short a time.
cherithcutestory2 chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Killed it. Wow. You nailed S5 Annie, an icebox. But you also nailed S5 Auggie, whom I find uncomfortably glib considering all they've been through (like an odd callback to S1 Auggie). I make sense of it in my head canon by telling myself that Auggie's trying to go "back to the start" with Annie. You know, keep it Balkanized. ;)

Anyway, I love this. Haven't read a fic where Annie's dad wasn't a total jerk. This fic, along with FKAC, presents an Annie-Daddy who's much more complex and, even, heroic. I likes it. :)
Andrejia chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Haha! Thanks for mentioning Barber's abandoned kale diet, an explanation was long overdue.

This whole chapter unfolded so beautifully and had so many scenes I could really picture this being an entire episode, along with that fantastic image you gave us at the very end. Felt like the earlier seasons, but with current state of mind.
YellyBelly chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Really great chapter! A unique storyline and I loved the way Auggie handled it. Hope for more soon!
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Great chapter! Really like this!
Marie King chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Wow this was a phenomenal chapter you as usual wrote both Annie & Auggie's personalities with spot-on characterization really awesome work!

I'd love it if you could write a third installment maybe Annie & Auggie could finally talk?

Regardless please try and update in the near future I'd love to read & review more I've sorely missed you're input in this canon :)
Gwynne G chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
If this is a baby step, you should get out of your comfort more often. I can envision magnificent strides ahead. Not too sweet, not to sharp - just right.
I like seeing our favorite couple in quiet moments, and you managed the fun by-play between them just right. Nice to see resolution with Franka as well - she was a good strong character. Bravo!
Covert Affairs Intelligence chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Super cute! It perfect!
Epona3 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Aw! I love revisiting Franka. And domestic Walkerson. It's great. Thank you so much.
cherithcutestory2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
"And I'll take good care of all of them. It's what I do, you know."

Yeah, we know, Auggie. We know. *sigh*

This was the happiest little gift in my inbox this morning! Really wonderful wrap-up of the Franka stuff, which I've rarely seen addressed in fics (and, of course, never on the show). I like living in a world where they had this resolution. She was so great to him.

Ta! :) :) :)
AllTheWayMay chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Definitely not 'too sweet or schmaltz'! Delightful! I thoroughly enjoyed it and I think you write One Shots as well as your longer pieces! Keeeeeep going!