Reviews for Into The Fire
Guest chapter 14 . 2/14/2018
I'm guessing you have given up on this story- sad, because it is absolutely fantastic! I can understand why; it takes a lot of work to write this well! I still have the story bookmarked, so I haven't given up hope! I at least hope that you're able to use your talent to make money!
durinsdaughter2469btw chapter 11 . 8/30/2017
I have loved this story for so long ,hoping you will complete it. So much more could be told. Beautiful love story.
Lalaithiel chapter 14 . 6/13/2017
I really hope someday you will update this story one day. I will keep holding onto hope that you will. Quite honestly, I've read this story from beginning to end at least eight times now. You are a wonderful writer. You are a refreshing, engaging, and exciting story giver and I hope you find the time to finish this story . I wanna see them get married and for her to find closure in her life! I don't want her to be afraid every time she leaves the hut. What about the quest? I bet she will come with them. Cheers! Lalaithiel
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 14 . 1/24/2017
I have read the first chapters of your awesome story on another site and I was lost in the moment when I read the first words. I love your style of writing, your OC and your characterisation of Thorin is amazing! This is definitely one of the absolute best Thorin stories I have ever read (and I have read hundreds of them ;-)) I really hope you will find time and inspiration to continue this masterpiece :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2016
Would love to read a continuation of this story. Love it
Lady of Arda chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Loved loved LOVED following this story via Thorin Oakenshield Confessions. So glad I found it here! Thorin and Hana are so perfect for each other.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/26/2016
I like your story
Daydreamer79 chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
This is amazing. I generally don't like original characters, because they tend to be either all-knowing, all-powerful, or simply Mary Sue unrealistic. I like the faults that Hana has. I also like the progression of the story. It makes me happy to find a story that pulls me in like this one did. I really don't understand why it has so few reviews. I've seen stories that were far less quality and had so many more reviews. I will definitely be following the story. I really look forward to more chapters because there isn't enough fiction out there to quench my thirst.
Lalaithiel chapter 14 . 5/22/2016
I will never ever get enough of this story. Your writing sucks me in. I can hardly tell that I am reading sometimes. I feel their emotions load and clear. I love Hana she's tough and vulnerable all at once. I love them together That argument was phenomenal and the forgiveness was even better. I can't wait for the next chapter. 3
Guest chapter 14 . 5/19/2016
I have just found your story and I love it! Your characterization of Thorin is amazing. And I like Hana, she is so strong and brave and can stand up against Thorin. Please continue this fantastic story!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
I absolutely love your story and I'm so glad you have add another chapter! Can't wait for more.
Marauder82 chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
Thrilled that you're still writing this story! Yay!
Angie chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
Thank you so much for continuing this awesome story. It is one of the best Thorin stories I have ever read!
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 14 . 5/15/2016
So good to see this isn't abandoned. Hana and Thorin are fantastic and flawed and I love it.
ro781727 chapter 4 . 5/14/2016
Pretty dwarves? I think you meant petty dwarves (though that doesn't make sense because the last of them was Mim the petty dwarf, who was killed in the First Age by Hurin)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »