Reviews for Angel Killer
Silent Sound 715 chapter 19 . 1/24
This was really really great! Thanks for sharing!
AyaJune chapter 19 . 3/1/2018
Aww, do i have to review? This is too good, I won't do it justice.
No, /seriously/, this is almost as good as Twist & Shout! And if you haven't read T&S, (which i'm pretty sure you have, cause it's really popular), it's /amazing/, so that is a high complement!

The plot and absolutely stunning! It's brilliant, stupendous, mesmerising! I can not fathom how you came up with such a stunning plot! You must have sold your sole to /Lucifer/, it's that good!

And don't get me started on your writing! It's bewildering, how one person can have that much skill and not explode with the quality of it all!
Seriously, it breathtaking, magnificent, spectacular!
How you come up with such beautiful and detailed scene and conversations, i will never know.

And, yes, there are spelling mistakes, but one could pretty easily overlook them, so they're not that bad. And I know this was written a few years ago so you won't do this but if it had been fairly new, I would recommend you reread it or get someone who hasn't read it to check the spelling.

But all in all, this was a amazing fic and i really enjoyed reading it!
SPNTWDlover chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
This was a beautiful story and a great take on the angels vs demons part of the story I actually cried several times
ManigotacrappyAU chapter 19 . 8/9/2014
Holy. Crap. That. Was. Amazing.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
This was great! I love that you made Chuck God, it was amazing!
Capt.Vispellio chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
Oh man I just completely love this entire story. I love the characters and the writing style and everything is so witty and it's just amazing :D
ShushStark chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This looks really interesting! I can't wait to read the other chapters!
Jessica Adams W chapter 11 . 7/31/2014
Oh, yes. Finally! I'm so happy that I could cry. I've been waiting since years for this to happen. These two are so cute and hot at the same time. I loved this chapter, thanks for it and for sharing! (I know that I didn't left any reviews on the past updates, but I really want you to know that I always read it and that I'm absolutely in love with your fic, you're such an amazing writer)
ManigotacrappyAU chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
Question: who was Rachel? I can remember her in an episode, I just can't remember which one.
Courtney-Paige-613 chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I am so loving this story! (Sorry I haven't been able to review earlier) I think this is a wonderful idea and story line, and I cannot wait to see where all this goes! I love how you also have Mary, Jess, Ellen and Jo in here too. I liked them in the show and love how you have them written in here and everything.
I just love your stories!
Delirium-Dreams chapter 9 . 7/29/2014
I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to levee you a review! I'm loving this story and the way you're writing the development of Cas as well as his and Dean's relationship.

Awesome way to introduce Ruby too! Can't wait to see the two plots move forward.
HolyCowsAndFlyingPigs chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
If I could marry this story, I would. It's just that frigging awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the fantastic writing!
Jessica Adams W chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
Well, hello! A few days ago I entered on my e-mail account and I had recieved a mail from telling me that you updated another chapter on this story (chapter 3) and I found the fact pretty strange because I hadn't read it yet (therefore I didn't mark it as a favourite) and I though that my mail was completely crazy , anyway, thanks to that I started to read this story, and I'm absolutely glad that I did! It's amazing. Thanks for sharing! I'll be waiting for the next update!
lollipopbirdie chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Wow this is kind of amazing. Can't wait to read more!
becca65d chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
This story is great. And Mary being alive sure throws a wrench in everything they've been told.