Reviews for Deceptions
kateliz76 chapter 4 . 4/15/2007
That was cute. I like the way she brushed his hair softly and then covering for him with Obo-Wan. Good chapter!
QueenNaberrie chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
This was a wonderful sequel as well...Can't wait to read the next one. I like how you use the news reports and the beginning and the end of story.

QN :)
Eridala chapter 13 . 3/24/2004
I'm working on my favorites lists. This is definitely on it.
beachglass5387 chapter 13 . 1/5/2003
very good!
YodaFeet chapter 12 . 12/18/2002
Hey- nice chapter. You really captured the emotions with this one! Continue on pleas- I'm VERY anxious to see how the rest of this turns out! I'm so excited! LOL! Happy Christmas to you!

YodaFeet

P.S. You know...the ideal Christmas present would be another few chapters very soon...? No pressure! Just know that I'm waiting! MTFBWY!
bibphile chapter 12 . 12/18/2002
Nice to see new material added to the story.

I really look forward to Obi-Wan's talk with Anakin. I do, however, think that if Obi-Wan wants Anakin to understand the discipline is a sign of he love then he ought to _tell_ him. That doesn't seem to have occured to any of the Jedi though. Of course, that should have been explained years ago.

Anakin's reaction to the "ripple" is very very nice. I also like Padme's irritation at Anakin when he was trying to get her to tell.

I love Padme's father's reaction the the news that Padme and Anakin were married. Very nice.

Why did Padme react so badly? I can understand her fear, but I can't understand "THEY won’t allow it to live!" with "they" being the Council and the Senate.
beachglass5387 chapter 11 . 12/10/2002
Oh, very sweet! keep writing!
Jedi Svuem chapter 10 . 12/10/2002
I really liked your other story "Falls the Shadow", prequel of this one. "Deceptions" is a very well written story that involves more characters than it's prequel.

This story includes much more drama and strong emotions, as we could read in the chapter when Anakin has his visions. The encounter with his mother and the dialogue they had was very rough and shocking, but you wrote it well.

I'm glad to see that you kept that glow in Anakin and Padmé's relationship. That brings happyness and innocence (from a certain POV) to this story.

Congratulations, you did it again!

Can't wait to see the upcoming chapters.

Jedi Svuem
YodaFeet chapter 10 . 12/7/2002
I don't know what it is that you did, but you did it! Thanks, this was a very good post. For some reason, I think I've heard some of this before. Perhaps from a previous fic? I don't know, maybe I'm delusional or something...but thank you, you're making my life so much easier. You're my favorite author in all of Star Wars fanfiction! Thank you!
YodaFeet chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Hola again...sorry to bother you, but I have a question. I've probly confused myself some way or another,like I've done countless times before... BUT- your story says it has 10 chapters, and it only has 9. You said you've updated chapter 9, but it only goes up to chapter 8. What's happened? I wanted to read that chapter! Explain if you may, please...I need your story! Thx for your time!

Sugar Princess chapter 9 . 12/7/2002
Wow. This story is AWESOME, and I am desperately awaiting a new installment... great job!
beachglass5387 chapter 9 . 12/6/2002
I love it! keep writing!
YodaFeet chapter 9 . 12/5/2002
Yea! Thank you so much for that last chapter! I've been waiting for the last week for it! You are my life saver. Very good post-I love your stories! Thank you thank you THANK YOU once again!

Eridala chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
I just wanted to say that I think all your stories are fantastic. Your characterization is great and your plots are nicely paced. It has been interesting watching your writing progress. I am especially enjoying this fic now because it's fun to be able to watch Anakin and Padme and all the while be thinking, "I know something you don't know..." Keep up the greatness!
bibphile chapter 9 . 12/4/2002
Very sweet renion scene.

Now if only Anakin had better judgement on who to trust.