Reviews for Unwanted Attraction
I love this story, I think this is probably the 3rd or 4th time I’ve read it since you initially posted it. As a writer myself, I completely understand getting busy and putting your writing on the back burner, but I do hope you keep writing this one!
silent force within chapter 14 . 2/6
I am not one to give reviews but I have to say This better NOT be the end. More please you write the characters so well. Your story makes me smile and laugh just a spectrum of emotions and I rarely find good story like that please continue. Hope ur well
cwatson23 chapter 13 . 1/20
Such a cliffhanger! I love Rosalie...and Bella! They are so perfect for one another:) XOXO
andrewpine chapter 4 . 12/3/2017
I believe that when she decides to be together with Rose the best thing they could do is move to Boston and get as far away from this screwed up coven as they can.
Sassy Gay Fangirl chapter 14 . 11/10/2017
I love the story so far
ThunderSphinx chapter 13 . 11/8/2017
Lol, Carlisle and the others better not touch Aro. Otherwise, he will *surely* find out about Bella, if he doesn't already know. Victoria may have tipped them off which may very well be why the evil Volturi are coming to visit the Cullens.

Hopefully, the Volturi won't seek to harm The Wolfpack.

Hmm. I hope we see other shifters, too. Or at least a mention of them. Wolf shifters surely can't be the only types of Shifters. I bet there are all kinds. :)
Ash10Mashae chapter 1 . 11/3/2017
Love this! Update soon please
laintjie chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
I love your Rose. Can’t wait to read more
SH4D0W44 chapter 14 . 11/1/2017
Oh damn I got the feeling that maybe Bella won't comeback XS
Sweet-sweet-lady-kisses chapter 13 . 10/17/2017
please please please continue this story! I love it and I'm so excited to see where rose and bella go from here
KmyD chapter 13 . 10/6/2017
I love it!
Please please continue
CaptainTacoBell chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
Love this so much, would love to see Bella show how much she has grown and acknowledge that she deserves better rather than just accepting everything
greenleaf82 chapter 13 . 8/21/2017
Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed the way you're writing Rosalie more than in any other Rosalie/Bella fic that I've read. I'm not even exactly sure why, but it's great! That, coupled with a stronger Bella, is wonderful. I do hope that you continue the story - I understand that life gets in the way, and I hope you're doing well, but it would be a shame if you were never able to share the rest of your story with us. Regardless, thank you for writing!
Carebear0222 chapter 13 . 7/14/2017
I love your story pls update soon
Anolan19 chapter 13 . 5/25/2017
I love this fic! Please update soon!