Reviews for Knowledge is Power
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 9/24
I just hope this story actually gets updated and prove to me that it has not been abandoned
a random gut you dont know chapter 18 . 8/27
hollow hollows are cool and and cannibalistic use this for the story (or don't)

cant wait for the up dates :)
Come back and finished this story.
Mika as a hollow,
there is more character growth available then as a shinigami. As a shinigami it would be more like changing a society from the inside kind of story which you have done before. If mika started as a shinigami it would most likely progress into a betrayal story. I really want to see hollow mika as an outsider that unites the afterlife under his banner by forcing his will upon the system. Hollows are not seen as beings of good it would be a greater challenge if he is mistrusted from the start. As a hollow he would have constant challenges and be force to grow without the aid of teachers.
I don't know if any of these will be a good enough reason for you to actually write a bleach mika story, but they are my opinions. I love your style of writing and none of your stories have failed to be entertaining.
Keep up the good work supreme ninja overlord.
Wicked.A chapter 18 . 8/13
but your story is a very good read and i really want to now what happens next
your bleach story why not use a human who killed his sisters murderer and ended up a sinner in hell who has escaped and taken refugee in las noches
Wicked.A chapter 18 . 8/13
your story has many cliches and many turns it also seemed a bit gay with kakashi and kabuto and i prayed :please no yaoi .
BloodkingEclipse chapter 17 . 7/7
Looking forward to new chapters of this but I'm really quite interested in where the shining animal fits in
GodofAnimeKing chapter 18 . 7/5
Hey are you finishing this story
Damn you for not finishing this aswome story.
emmalilly21 chapter 18 . 4/7
RIGHT since you haven't updated this, I'm going to just guess that Naruto was rebuilding the uzumaki village!
I think hashirama and minato was weaker than their wife because it is your story and you want naruto to be a would kill both kushina and mito in not even speaking about hashirama kushina was this strong than minato she would become hokage..
reptoholic chapter 18 . 2/18
I REALLY hope you continue this story!
michumichu79 chapter 18 . 11/10/2016
POR FAVOR CONTINUA CON ESTA HISTORIA ES BUENISIMA ME ENCANTÓ LO UNICO QUE TE PIDO ES QUE SI VAS A DARLE PAREJA A NARUTO QUE NO SE INSECTO Y MUY MAYORES QUE EL. Plissss actualiza pronto.
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
One thing i have never liked in these stories is the way the characters just oh so casually state that they are "jonin level"or higher in whatever they are talking about. Unless some random Jonin comes along to Naruto's training ground and clearly states that he must be at that level, it only comes out sounding arrogant and dumb. I mean just because you work your ass off for six months doesn't mean suddenly ur an expert. its the same in the original, oh i can use the rasengan... yeah...except for the fact that you need a clone to help , riiiiight. sorry for the rant above
its good story, it just comes off as arrogant.
MattKennedy chapter 16 . 9/25/2016