Reviews for A Stroke of Bad Luck: Remastered
Neko-tama chapter 5 . 7/7
Good story, nice couple and other than a couple of typos and mistakes concerning grammar pretty well written. I can't wait for the next chapter.
deathgundam006 chapter 5 . 6/25
loved the Friday 13th story and I love this one. can't wait for the next chapter.
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 5/26
Heh. Seem like Jinx has a valid reason to feel jealous and threathen over Cara, or Ardat-lili(sorry if I got the name wrong)

Also, cant she just use lust? And get the sexy time with Jinx
sabrac1 chapter 5 . 5/26
Thanks for update.
JTLETSGETIT chapter 4 . 4/29
Very nice chapter. I don't think her blood lust is going to be as easy to control as she thinks it will. That should be very interesting. I would love to see a merge but I feel that Demon is somehow playing at something if u know what I mean. But even if she is, I would like to see Raven cut loose a little. This could get very interesting. Keep up the good work, update soon.
Spikesagitta chapter 4 . 4/27
Well, Demon certainly bring all the smug out in Raven. I wonder if Robin now have a plan to deal with Raven if she goes full demon. Who am I kidding? He definitely has one, and he definitely going to update the plan now.

On a side note, its nice to see her teammates coming to her defense.
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 4 . 4/27
Hey another update that's great! Trigon was super powerful almost god-like Is Raven going to get all of that power?
Necro Floodwaters chapter 4 . 4/27
I just realized I like Young Justice Robin better than Teen Titans Robin. But if any of you're Robins become an official part of DC, definitely would be a favorite of mine.
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 4/27
I'm torn here, sort of finding myself siding with Demon in certain respects. (But then I really AM fond of TotallyBadass!Raven, and if she merged, she would be.)

Somehow I don't think that bloodlust is going to either go away or be malleable to control through meditation.
Jinex12 chapter 3 . 4/23
I found myself reading the old version of this and one thing stuck out to me it allmost felt like jinx and ravs relationship took a backseat to everything else while i for one love action i feel a big part of why i love this story and its counterpart so much is the wonderful character interaction between them I'm very much hopeing that their time together is something that will take a much more active role in this version. any way great chapter as allways I'm very happy for my favorite jinx slash raven to be updated so quickly. Have a wonderful day my friend . Jinex
JTLETSGETIT chapter 3 . 4/17
Well this is a pleasant surprise. When I hopped on my computer today I did not expect to see this! And can I say Im glad u decided to update. Just love this series.
sladescyth chapter 3 . 4/15
some how I doubt Batman will be handling this
anyways loved the Jinx meeting silky scene
keep it up
Ravens pet dragon chapter 3 . 4/14
I have a feeling that Raven and Jinx will soon be on their way to Gotham.
KD NPE chapter 3 . 4/12
THIS- THIS IS REALLY GOOD! I- I can't- *head bursts* *confetti showers the room*
You're back! Fantastic as always.