Reviews for A Stroke of Bad Luck: Remastered
Kokuyoseki no tsubasa chapter 7 . 9/7
I was looking for a story to read while I was sick when I found this lovely gem and it's counterpart. So thank you for writing it.

I can't really point out everything I've enjoyed about this so far, it would take entirely to long. But I've decided to pick out something for each chapter that I will review ftom now on. This chapters being how it's Beast Boy who can, and does relate to Raven. It was a nice connection to make and all the bether because it's believable.
LilLinkGirl chapter 7 . 7/28
Sweet! This is really different from the original and it's shaping-up to be one heck of a ride :) It's going to be interesting to see how you handle all the different story plots that are going on. I look forward to more!
Long time lurker, first time reviewer. Just thought id say as someone with a full time job among other responsibilities, I can und3rstand your lack of uploads for a while. That said, I love this series, ive read Friday the 13th at least 5 times through, and every chance I get I check for an update on this one. I hope you haven't abandoned it, and if you haven't then keep up the vreat writing.
momokol chapter 7 . 5/19
please do continue. :D
Pervvy Sage chapter 7 . 2/7
It's good to see you're back. I've missed you and these great stories. I think this story is coming along nicely. Your writing keeps improving, and character interactions are always so entertaining. Red X is,easily, starting to become one of my favorite characters
ZawanZ77 chapter 7 . 1/26
"just a little filler... unfortunately" "not that exiting" ... You could write out all of the plot of Friday the 13th and this and just the characters talking to each other without boring me, probably. Raven and jinx just talking about stuff is something you do so well. Really liked the convo with BB and Cy, i just don't know any more to say really except thank you for writing.
Fencer22 chapter 7 . 1/18
nice update took me a bit to remember what was going on. Or the mahority of it at any rate. Still great story and a good update. Always apreciate when the joker shows that hidden depth.
Jacksonangelo105 chapter 7 . 1/18
Nice job
Spikesagitta chapter 7 . 1/18
Wow. Robin is still such an ass. Somehow, i think that demonic presense thing will be blamed on her.
deathgundam006 chapter 7 . 1/18
this is shapeing up to be a good arc of your story. Keep up the good work my friend.
Moving Mountains chapter 7 . 1/18
The interaction in this chapter - particularly at the end with the male members - is spot on. I love Beast Boy's wise take on the whole situation and Robin's protectiveness.
nada129 chapter 7 . 1/18
Hey welcome back and it's safe to say i have missed you and your work. This chapter wasn't boring at all it i really liked this chapter but then i love all your stories so again welcome back.

Silverwolf1115 chapter 7 . 1/18
I think this is probably one of my favorite storys of all time...I love how you write the characters n just in general..plz keep this story alive(:
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 7 . 1/18
The story is moving along very well...Although soon a true fight between robin and raven is going occur. He is already unhappy with her relationship with Jinx, if he ever finds our about Jason than he may never forgive her
Elemental Hybrid chapter 7 . 1/18
Once again, I find myself hooked by this story, and I can't wait for what comes next.