Reviews for A Stroke of Bad Luck: Remastered
Ravens pet dragon chapter 1 . 4/19
(Runs out of room screaming and ripping out handfuls of hair only to return thirty minutes later.) Just finished "Friday 13th" and am going insane waiting for the next update, please oh please oh please oh please oh please update soon or I'll be bald before I'm a father.
JTLETSGETIT chapter 1 . 4/3
Is this abandoned? Please dont abandon it, if you do I might cry to death and you'll be chargee with murder! Do you want that?! Then updatd! Please
YuriPrince chapter 1 . 3/7
*gasps in shock* how in the heck did I forget about this fic? Shame
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 1 . 1/11
I forgot to mention that I liked how the Reveal turned out and happenened in the second one better than the first one. Flow was better, descriptions were better, plot was better (well, kinda same, but I think you know what I mean. Improved! Yeah, good word for it) and all around really good. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! :)
sgt.cds chapter 1 . 1/2
Hello there! Friday 13th is one of my favorite stories, and I'm thrilled that there's a sequel! However, the sequel (this one, obviously :P) hasn't been updated in half a year. Have you abandoned it? I hope not D: I did see your warning about updates, I'm just curious and hopeful that you haven't dropped it. Keep up the great work! Happy New Years!
Fykatherine chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I've read myself blind with the first story and this, please update!
Hinatakb chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Yay, another jinx/rae adventure! Please tell me you will be continuing this when you have the time? Still love your writing and ideas very much.
MiniSoulReaper chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Hey

Loved Friday the 13th and can't wait for more updates. That said please update soos, pretty please!
DanceSnapple chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Love your stuff, though, there is one thing I'd actually like to see incorporated hopefully. Throughout my favorite stories of yours, being Friday the 13th and Clandestine and all their sequels/remakes, you always have Robin in the situation of being relentlessly against the relationship or, in Clandestine, use it to his advantage.
That's fine, but I feel as though as least ONE character at some point should point out how much of a hypocrite that makes him considering Batman, his mentor, does literally the exact same thing with not one, but two villains. You'd think that Robin, at least Dick Grayson Robin, would be a great deal more understanding.

Other than that, these stories are fucking fantastic. I actually stole one of your jokes for a story of my own if that's okay. lol Keep up the good work :)
Astrobat chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
You have to be one of the best fanfic wright era in history I personally love what your doing and junk and raven make the best couple ever. Are you ever going to work on Changes by any chance? Just curious because that's another of my favourites but seriously keep wrighting you litraly made my day when I first read one of your fics
Angel981 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Amazing! :)
Heitomos chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Well, after reading your previous remaster, I must say that you have me hooked in. I really like Rae/Jinx stuff.
AthenaRome chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Well while I haven't read the Olriginal story I have read the remastered version of Fridat 13th so I wanna read this without any spoilers.

Anyway good work and I'll be sure to review the rest of this story (I loved Friday 13th remastered so I'll probably love this to)
Lovely Desires chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Well first off I can certainly say the remastered version of the Olriginal is much better in my opinion. I just finished the olriginal version of the second one and this one feels a lot less rushed (I have a reputation of rushing things so I don't blame you.)

Anyway your grammar is probably better than mine (autocorrect hates me) so I can't judge your for that. Anyway thi
FrenchHenry chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Another great installment. I've enjoyed reading the rebooted series, and I'm happy there is a sequel. I was wondering at first why Jinx was so mad, but it came out to make sense. Robin has some good points, we'll see if they really can make this work.
Did Beast Boy not give her a hug at all? Their relationship seems respectful but distant.