Reviews for Wonderwall
GilliesBitch chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
I know it's late, but I want to say: Thank you so much. I love this fanfic with all my heart. I cried a lot, but it's okay hahaha. Thanks for this amazing fanfic, I'm sure that this is one of my favs!
Xoxo.
Professor Hooper chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Oh and what did Beck gave her? You never told...
Professor Hooper chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
OMG you are such an incredible writer. Like really, you write well and in such a engaging way, I couldn't stop reading your fic, I went to sleep pass 1 a.m. So I could finish. Thank you very much for writing it I really liked it.
Fighter for the title chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
awwee...
I loved this
twenty four7bade chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
Uh! Tears for mah babes. Lovely ending. Thank u!
anjelica21 chapter 7 . 2/5/2015
Im so happy that you updated. Been waiting for it. Thank yooou! :D
lovElavan chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
THIS IS ARE THE BEST FANFIC OF BECK AND JADE IV'E EVER READ. I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOO MUCH. PLEASE WRITE MORE FANFICS ABOUT THEM YOU ARE THE BEST! LOVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH!
4223marilyn chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Omg yaaaas :D
Chantel0319 chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
Yay you updated! :D but sadly the fic is over :( I loved it! I just love the way Beck and Jade show their love *-* pleade write another fsnfic about them :'(
Maxine Miller chapter 7 . 2/1/2015
iM EMOTIONAL DONT TOUCH ME awwww im gonna miss this story so so so much! But youre gonna write somesoon right? I can noott wait. I love your stories so much!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
That was beautiful, can't wait for a new story
pearlmethystwhore chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
This was a beautiful story. I love how you portrayed these two, and allthough they had quite the twisting relationship, it always turned out for the best. The writing was amazing, and the tension the plot gave was perfect. I enjoyed giving this a read. Amazing work. :)
YouCan'tControlMe chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
HOLY SHIT okay that was amazing AGH the feels have been hit, man. Loved everything you did here, and the proposal was just so freaking Bade. Loved it. Thanks for an awesome chapter :D
lovElavan chapter 6 . 1/12/2015
PLEASEEEEEE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOOO MUCH! PLEASEEE
Maxine Miller chapter 6 . 12/27/2014