Reviews for Never Meant To Be A Liar
Ellea Cloud chapter 12 . 9/14
I just discovered your story, and I just love it ! Your writing style, your characters, everything. I'm sorry to see it's seem to be abandoned, but I still wanted to leave a review, and to thank you for having share this with us.
Nina Riddle chapter 12 . 1/13/2020
Two years now turn into maybe three. I used to write a fanfic and I would post one chapter per year lol. I hope someday you come across a Jason's post and fall in love with him again and decide to update, even if it seems impossible. You're an amazing writter, 100% will check your profile to see if either you have more stories/when was the last time you updated then I could pester* you into updating this one. Lot's of love and happy new year.

But really, this story is amazing, at first I hated Bianca, she was (still is) so obsesive* over Jason, in the creepy way, I suppose that makes her a good character, realistic, made me feel something.
AhlysaB chapter 12 . 6/7/2019
oh my goodness I want to know what happens next but i dont think you will be updating it
Emmalovesdimitri chapter 12 . 1/19/2019
i hope you update soon.
Chameleongallagher girl chapter 12 . 8/3/2018
Isn't Cece like Jason's biological cousin?
LovelyDove24 chapter 12 . 5/13/2018
You can’t just leave me hanging like this please update
SweepMeAwayToSomeGloriousLand chapter 12 . 4/10/2018
I wish Jason would stop being a dick(!) And messing everything up!
Poor Bianca, I cannot believe he's with CeCe and has been lying to her about it. I also cannot believe you left us with that amazingly awful cliffhanger, yet haven't updated since.
I am begging you. Begging you to hurry up and get a new chapter out. Its an amazing story and I hate to think there won't be another. I have to know what happens. Hopefully the chapter would also find out Jasons reacting to driving B to attempted suicide again, and have him roll over in guilt and shame! Breaking up with the bitch Cece, and running to the hospital to get B to trust him again and never messing up again. But wishful thinking I suppose.
Just please, please, please update. I need to know.
katlolhogg chapter 12 . 4/1/2018
Please update soon I can't wait to read the next chapter
itsdestinyrae chapter 12 . 3/19/2018
Are you still doing still story? I need more.
Tempest chapter 12 . 1/30/2018
Hi
I just found your story and had to read all chapters at once, it catched me and wouldn't let go until I was finished. I absolutely love it ans how you put your OC Bianca into the plot of the series. And I hope you'll write the next chapter soon, becausr that cliffhanger is just cruel. Please don't let it end that way.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/30/2017
holy guacamole you cannot not update after that dude! that’s just cruel to leave it off there ahaha can’t wait to read more, please update soon! :D xx
Nikoo chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
Plz update
Plllz
Cashy7183980 chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
Omg, WTF?! That cliffhanger! I need more!
Vanessa chapter 12 . 9/25/2017
I love your story it's amazing
Padfootette chapter 12 . 9/7/2017
Loved it please update soon