Reviews for Family Ties
LillyRose95 chapter 18 . 2/6/2009
please update soon i want o know what happens!
SisterCSIs chapter 18 . 6/23/2005
I like the story and I hope that you update soon. One thing, what were you thinking when you chose the names of the friends of the twins? Are they going to be fully introduced?
HecateDeMort chapter 18 . 3/30/2005
this is amazing
lindy chapter 18 . 7/11/2004
OMG! ew? but great writing. your first person was good, maybe a little confusing... but i like your third person better.

please update soon? oh... i just looked at your last update date... and htat was last year. *sigh* oh wellz. a girl can hope!
WritingNymph chapter 18 . 3/15/2004
Bashful C..hey! I didn't forget about you! Your story is great. Now you just have to get Draco o understand them. :)
Andromeda's kitty chapter 18 . 11/17/2003
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY! IT IS NOT OVER YET! PLEASE UPDATE IT AS IT IS SO GOOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Starr2 chapter 18 . 10/26/2003
Are you going to finish this fic. If not, could I maybe take it over. Email me at and tell me. Thanks!

P.S. I love this story. You're really creative!
Terion chapter 18 . 8/1/2003
One word: interesting. Do write more.

~*Saerry
Autumn Darkness chapter 6 . 5/9/2003
The dude who plays Malfoy, as you have most likely heard already, is Tom Felton. And, yes, he is hot. *grins*

Very good. Sorry I haven't been keeping up. My review just got lost amidst the others and I only just found it.

I'll keep reading, don't worry!
Starr chapter 18 . 4/25/2003
Poor Kristi! Update soon!
mommy chapter 18 . 4/25/2003
this is my first review arent u the privileged one to get it yea! I like this keep going. Oh by the way do u know who i am? if not check back tomorrow (one clue u might have got your sarcastic sense of humor from me)
HermioneG15 chapter 18 . 4/22/2003
Ok...WOW! That last chapter...WAY intense! Yeah, it was kind of funny the way that she was doggin Voldemort like that, but what happened after...That's just too much. In fact it was SICK AND WRONG! NOONE should be put through that! Did it make you sick to write that? Because it made me sick to read it...Not that your writing is bad! NO! It's just that part is DISGUSTING! That poor girl! So young... **Tear,Tear** Please update ASAP!
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 18 . 4/22/2003
James is going to kill him! James is going to kill him! James is going to kill him! I love the story. Harry is going to kill him! Harry is going to kill him! Harry is going to kill him!
Slone chapter 17 . 4/18/2003
Just lovely. Oh The Potter's are pissed! As I would be to. I love it! WRITE MORE SOON!
anon chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
great story. i love each and every concept that you placed in your story