Reviews for Children Born of Ice
When are you going to continue this?!
Please please please continue this! I need you to!
halfdragonbooknerd chapter 10 . 1/4
This chapter is hilarious! And thank you for the inclusion of HongIce! :)
sasunaru13 chapter 10 . 1/3
oh my God this family dinner scene is hilarious! and I love how Francis and Arthur is so lovey dovey heree /w\ *silently wondering will Ivan and Alfred be like that too, in the near future? ahahaa ;v;*
Andd God I totally dont expect that Arthur and Yao was an item! I tought Yao is the grandfather of Leon tbh because I assume he's a very ooold man here lol *slapping myself*
and that HongIce scene too! God this chapter is full of surprises and makes my day! Bless you for writing this!
YouCanBeGreat chapter 10 . 1/2
please continue! this is a wonderful story!
RealmOfTheAbsurd chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
God. This is cute and I wasn't expecting all the little journal entries. I hope the romance starts to develope a little faster now though. I long for that Rusame.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Great story, keep up the good work!:)
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
wow... please continue! I've been waiting forever for this story to update!
sasunaru13 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
omg I literally squealed seeing your updates!
andd you really love dropping mysteries in this fic huh, leon is still a big mystery in this fic XD
and I'm so happy everytime I notice little progress in Alfred and Ivan's relationship! very subtle, but so meaningful ;w; and that PruAus journal? I'm so happy my gaydar instinct is still working! so friggin adorkable and beautiful, it made me want to read PruAus fic tbh! Gilbert is such a cheesy poet btw XD
really looking forward to your next update!
ShadowFox197 chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Oooh...super awesome chapter. I love this story! I don't usually enjoy RusxAme but you're making me like it more. Also, the additional Gilbert journal entries take this story to a whole new level of interesting (like two stories in one WHOA). Anyway, I just wanted you to know that this story is really well written! Awesome job!
DismalGrackle chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Aww. Ivans nickname for Alfred is cute.
Their relationship
It is making...improvements. It is growing. Ah, they're such cute little farts.
Have a good day/night! Thank you for updating and hope you have a merry Christmas.
madders10 chapter 8 . 12/17/2014
I love this! More please? That'd be awesome (like Prussia)!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
the British Isles! How could I not have known! Please continue!
FD chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
YEEESSSS, the UNITED KINGDOM IS HERE!
I love your fic! Your story is well-written and engaging- I'm very curious to see what happens next.
RealmOfTheAbsurd chapter 8 . 12/1/2014
I hope the romance and angst kicks in soon.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »