Reviews for Children Born of Ice
rendezvous-x chapter 11 . 4/10
This is such a cliffhanger omgg.. Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next.
rendezvous-x chapter 6 . 4/6
I really have no words for this fanfic except that it is one of the best I have ever read. Keep doing what you do.
OO chapter 11 . 4/6
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! WHy haven't you continued this yet?
PeachyM00NShine chapter 11 . 3/25
Aww fuck yeah!
sasunaru13 chapter 11 . 3/20
gDI GDi GDiiiiii how how could you leave it in such a cliffhangerrrr aaagggghh *grinning excitedly with painful feeling of having to wait for the next chapter* _(:'3_ but seriously ahhh this chapter is superb, thank you so much for the update!
neigma chapter 11 . 3/19
Hello, dear author

I've just finished reading chapter 11, and I'm loving this story with all of my heart! Please find it in your heart to update soon!

Neigma
Hi there!

My eyes are sort of sparkling-no I am definitely not crying over the fact that this story had an update.

This story is such a gem, thank you for taking time out of your life to write it.

Thank you.
ReaderFan 1 chapter 11 . 3/18
wow. All the pranks they've played. just wow. Keep writing!
RealmOfTheAbsurd chapter 11 . 3/18
I have anxiously been waiting for this particular story to update, I don't think you understand. The plot of this one is one of my favorites, but unlike a lot of fan-fiction where the primes is good but the execution is bad, this one is actually good. I love the 'drama' in the story because it's not so outlandish that it's hard to believe, but you know that most people who do normal things would probably never have to deal with it. The family stricture is also really wonderful because it also adds a lot of drama to the story, and family drama can be the worst. I love the way Alfred is trying to deal with his feelings too, and I love how he thinks what he's done is the worst thing ever and that it's ruined his life. I have hope that maybe Ivan was a little distracted during hockey practice? Maybe? Maybe in a good way? Hm? That's my hope at least, but im sure there will be some drama in it. I love drama so... I'm okay if there is. Thanks for posting!
madders10 chapter 11 . 3/18
*slow claps* good job, Alfred. Good job.
HiIt'sMeAgain chapter 10 . 3/16
DUDE SERIOUSLY WHY HAVEN'T YOU CONTINUED THIS?
When are you going to continue this?!
Please please please continue this! I need you to!
halfdragonbooknerd chapter 10 . 1/4
This chapter is hilarious! And thank you for the inclusion of HongIce! :)
sasunaru13 chapter 10 . 1/3
oh my God this family dinner scene is hilarious! and I love how Francis and Arthur is so lovey dovey heree /w\ *silently wondering will Ivan and Alfred be like that too, in the near future? ahahaa ;v;*
Andd God I totally dont expect that Arthur and Yao was an item! I tought Yao is the grandfather of Leon tbh because I assume he's a very ooold man here lol *slapping myself*
and that HongIce scene too! God this chapter is full of surprises and makes my day! Bless you for writing this!