Reviews for God Complex
FrostyDew chapter 3 . 6/1
It broke my heart when Mono betrayed Hitsugaya for Aizen, but then again, she was willing to point her sword at him just because Aizen's letter said so. Just how is she and he going to work out their issues that Aizen caused?
FrostyDew chapter 2 . 6/1
When I saw the "Can you feel your testosterone leaving your body?" I laughed and imagined the testosterone as some sort of invisible gas escaping from the body into the air. And sometimes I will remember that sentence at random moments, and laugh inwards :).
You really nail down the Rangiku and Toshiro relationship, and that's rare. I also have to say that your insertment of the two player's dialogue is well-written. Both are so confident they'll win and that the other will be a challenge. Sounds a lot like two old men with all the time in the world, actually.
FrostyDew chapter 1 . 6/1
Ok, so I went back and realized I only reviewed a few chapters, and that's definitely less than what this story deserves.
So I liked the part where it said Rangiku ate his get-well chocolates, because that's so her :). How does she not gain weight, though? You'd think with her beauty, she would be more concerned about eating sweets.
Calcium oxide chapter 14 . 4/23
This story is absolutely fantastic! I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter
*sob* I'm wasting my entire day reading your fics and sobbing the whole way. I just love it. It's totally awesome and heartbreaking...TT b
AmunRa chapter 14 . 10/25/2015
I'm sorry that you're having trouble with the story. Sometimes just giving it time helps, but sometimes it's just stubborn and refuses to cooperate. ive had to rewrite many of mine for the same reason. Hope that it comes out like you want it in the end.

I don't know whether to be glad or worried that Hitsugaya finally met the man pulling his strings. At least he got healed out of the deal. I'm glad he's not fighting alone anymore. Looking forward to the next chapter.
AmunRa chapter 13 . 10/25/2015
Ohh... now we're talking. Though I seriously doubt that Hitsugaya is going to do much damage to her, not in his condition.

I can't wait to see what he and Mayuri came up with. I'm sure what Hitsugaya is doing is part of it.
AmunRa chapter 12 . 10/25/2015
Death? Wow... That seems a bit harsh for the crime, considering that hes not really involved. Aizen really has them scared, doesn't he?

I loved that Yamamoto and the others were there to speak on his behalf, and I even liked Mayuri. He is a smart one, even if he makes it hard for people to like him.
Nico Zi chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Ohhhh, umm, so who's exactly are those two people?! I'm still so confused as to how and why did they do what they did, if it really was just out of boredom then that's just so f*cking cruel! And shouldn't they be good people since they're the royal gaurds.. or something. Oh, wow, poor Toushiro.. he'll be scarred for life after this whole incident, being a part of mere game : / Who knows if Momo is ever going back to normal after this, I thought that after all what she did even if they managed to save her and get her back to her senses somehow, the central 46 won't let her just free without punishment.. owww could this have a happy ending T.T?
I'm glad Kurotsuchi's plan worked and the Gotei captains came to stop an.. ugly battle? That was about to happen... oh and, at least, one good thing that Toushiro's leg is completely (or almost) healed! Shows how much power the man has D:
Every time I see an update of this I grin so wide and sometime squeal in happiness, I REALLY love this story! Can't wait to read the rest : DDD
Nico Zi chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
Gah! An another fatal cliff-hanger *crys* Well at least I'm glad Hitsugaya is taking things to his own hands again! It was very depressing seeing him sitting there doing nothing but moping and brooding! T.T Well honestly I thought he may break out of the cell himself sometime before the execution (Couldn't think of anyway out of this but that o.o) But wow, I wonder if that's part of the planning with Kurotsuchi?! Ahhh gosh I was waiting for this chapter so bad, I was so relieved to know the execution was delayed! And, I REALLY REALLY LOVE UKITAKE! ! This man is big hearted, a great person ;.; I love his presence in this fic (Along with the other captains and Matsumoto, but especially him)
Still, this fic is very confusing, is that really Momo?! Maybe it's another person acting like her? For a moment I thought it may be Aizen using his delusions but nahh, I don't think so.. Well I know you're explaining everything eventually, but I like to guess heh *grins* Altho I failed with this, can't figure it out or guess who's the two people conversing at the end of chapters (Oh now I mention them, it been few chapters without them?)
I'm grateful for the quick update, thank you! :D Waiting for the next!
Kuroneko Hikage chapter 13 . 8/14/2015
Have I ever told you that you write Kurotsuchi very well? You do. It's great. And I love when Byakuya looks over at Yamamoto and is all like. "He just gave me an order and I'm not going to follow it unless you say so." He looked so exasperated. I can almost hear Yamamoto muttering to himself "children" and rubbing his temples. XD That was a wonderful exchange.

And then there's Momo... -Shakes head- Momo who is no longer recognized as Toshiro's family. Poor Toshiro. At least he's out of prison now...
FrostyDew chapter 13 . 8/13/2015
When I saw the email notification for this chapter, I said, "Ooh!" quite loud as if I just opened my birthday present. My friend looked at me kind of strangely... Hehehe? But wow, I didn't expect Momo to come back. Then again, she didn't seem to have given up at Hitsugaya's last reply... It made my mind blow when it turned out not to be her. Who is it then? One of the players? How does it/he/she look like Momo? Is it a shapeshifter? What happened to the real Momo? When did they switch- wait, Momo said she lost her memories. Then was that the fake Momo? Is the real Momo still in a coma? If she is awake, did she forgive Hitsugaya? Did she get over Aizen? So many questions... O.o And I'm still coming up with more as I write this review! Please update the next chapter before my mind explodes due to overflowing questions!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
I really enjoyed reading your story. The characters are really on point
FrostyDew chapter 10 . 8/7/2015
In this chapter, Hitsugaya wondered what his reiatsu was in terms of u, as well as Ichigo's reiatsu too... I have to admit, I'm wondering about that too. And your numbers seem correct. Yoruichi said that, by attaining Bankai, one would get stronger by five to ten times. So the minimum of 85u for a captain makes sense. Not to mention, Aizen has at least twice the reiatsu of a captain, so 85 times 2 equals 170. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually had more than that, the monster... O.o. So 190u sounds right too.
GreenleafUndomiel chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
I'm absolutely loving this! Please update soon :)

Good luck with your writing.