Reviews for Now and Forever
lemondrizzlecake chapter 1 . 4/17
The idea of the Ginny figurine flying around the statue of Harry for another century makes my heart irrationally happy! This is another little gem, as are all your stories.
seidh chapter 1 . 4/7
Wonderful read. Love the future you’ve imagined.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
When was Susan minister in comparison to Hermione?
drhabost chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
I've just read your (un)complete works in about a week. I'm amazed at the talent for story writing you've displayed. The way you've taken the Potter world and expanded it is just amazing. I love the way you took relatively obscure characters and made them into just amazing stories (eg Lavender) and also how you grew the families. The two unfinished stories with the Charlton are excellent and if I had to ask for one of your stories to be finished it would be James and Me. But more stories with the MIT and also about Camilla (I feel like there's a whole missing Vampire story there) would be awesome. Still, you're obviously under no obligation to keep writing for our entertainment. An easy add to my favourite and following author list.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
I love this story it made me cry
bcincb23 chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
I was initially hesitant to read this, as I was expecting it to have very little to do with the characters I've come to know and love. How wrong I was! It was another great read, and had me smiling much of the way through. The Ginny figurine was a great subplot (if I can call it that), and I really liked the way the statue of Harry and the figurine refused to be separated and seemed to make each other happy, especially after the latter was repaired: the real Harry and Ginny's love continuing after their deaths! I also liked the way Harry's statue took on some law enforcement responsibilities, and loved the notes from the interviews.

I look forward to exploring more of your work, as you approach your tenth anniversary of writing fanfiction. I'm fairly new to all of this and am not a writer of fiction (although I do a reasonable of writing, albeit not professionally, it is always journalistic in style).
Harriverse chapter 1 . 11/12/2018
Another lovely fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2018
Sweet story, might needs some readjustment, as in your cannon (probably because of Cursed Child) you have made Hermione minister as well
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
My heart broke reading this.
I remember reading this on SIYE though ages ago. And it has been a delight
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
Hello,
I loved your story thanks for the ride! Going to see if other stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Lol the cannons
DetroitNate chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
This is a beautiful story, thank you for posting it.
MarauderMist chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Words cannot describe this story!
Beautiful...
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
This story ran quite the gamut of emotions for me: sad, poignant, happy, angry, and at the end, happy yet again.
I think the Harry and Ginny of your story would have been quite pleased with this ending.
Seedy-acc chapter 1 . 10/20/2016