Reviews for Shirou's life is a game
Ranmaleopard chapter 11 . 4/9
This is just really interesting keep it up
all forms of fluff chapter 11 . 1/10
A Cliffhanger! You stopped at a cliffhanger?! That's just cruel. But still you have a decent story Xemness The Scholar. I'm not sure which "Game" Shirou's life has become, it seem like a bit of a cross of the Tales series with its titles, but with a Skyrim progression, with maybe a little Sword art online vibes. What ever it is its making for one kick ass story. I do hope you continue it, I haven't checked your authors page so for all I know you have bailed on the site.

Well no matter, the story is mostly solid and you have improved in your telling of it, especially in the last three chapters. You have a little bit of confusion when you went into the techo-bable about how long Shirou could fight Lancer but its scenes line that that I enjoy. I'm all about world building and getting into the nitty gritty. So thanks for that, even if it was hard to follow. I kind of wished you had a status page for just before the grail war started. But its not a deal breaker and the more of those you put out the more people are going to pick them apart for discrepancies in the math. So I guess use the status pages sparingly and keep the and only post if its a significant change in the numbers... which makes the previous statement pointless.

The story is good, I hope you continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
MattKennedy chapter 11 . 7/30/2017
Very interesting story! :)
PasiveNox chapter 11 . 5/14/2017
It's gooood:):):):):):):)
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 5/14/2017
It's gooood:):):)::);)
Rangle chapter 9 . 5/14/2017
Well, your Shirou should get dissected by the Clocktower. He's too open with his works that are close to True Magic. The only stopping it from happening it's plot armor.