Reviews for The Watsons
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
Aww, John, you old softie. That was really beautiful, thank you!
paula.a.rushing chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Oh so that is why Sherlock had quit talking lol ! That is so cute that Sherlock is trying to replace redbeard with a duckling ,but he should not have kept any of those thing from John whom he thinks is his his dad like the going to the park at night that is definately not safe to do I hooe John punishes Sherlock appropriately for doing thatnso tyat he kearns not to do that again.
I am liking this story. :)
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
Oh, dear, so that's what the problem was. What does he think Mycroft will do?

Very well done chapter, thank you!
theartstudentyouhate chapter 12 . 7/4/2015
Oh my god. I love this story. It's so sweet.
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
Greg is a really great friend. That was a very good chapter, thank you!
theartstudentyouhate chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
I love this story
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
Excruciating, indeed! I hope they manage to weather this particular storm, albeit a very quiet one.

Excellent chapter, thank you!
Saavikam69 chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
Good update.
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 9 . 5/29/2015
I know it's hard to not listen to that inner voice, Sherlock, but don't do it! Listen to John and Mary, lad.

Beautiful chapter, thank you!
theartstudentyouhate chapter 9 . 5/28/2015
I'm so glad that you updated. I was just thinking of this story and was kinda sad because I thought that maybe you had abandoned it.
magentacr chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Lol, aww thats adorable Sherlock curling up in thier bed. And this is going to get complicated... does John even know about Redbeard, or is he going to have to call Mycroft for help (again)
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Oh, dear, how are they going to explain this one? And it seems to me that John isn't dealing with the situation as well as Mary.

Good chapter, thank you!
Allsparkchild chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Oh dear. That's going to be hard to explain.
Saavikam69 chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
Damn! Redbeard! How's he gonna explain that?
AntiHeroLydia chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I was not expecting that. When I read the description I was thinking Sherlock "assigned" him as his boyfriend. Wow, was I wrong.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »