Reviews for The Second Trial
Idontknoworcareanymore chapter 16 . 3/28
Oh geez, I want to know what happens next! This story is so interesting!
Xanderseye1 chapter 16 . 11/9/2018
Loving this fic, 2nd time I've read it, don't suppose there's any chance of an update...please.
iamsteverogers chapter 16 . 9/10/2017
This has got to be one, if not the best Bucky story out there. I'm completed in love with Ari's character and her relationship with Bucky. Making them friends first was absolutely brilliant and realistic than quickly making them a couple. This is beautifully written and thought out, anyone can see it and I truly hope you are feeling a lot better.
Jenny chapter 16 . 7/7/2017
And I decided to read this story as I remembered the first story with Ari in it. :). Good job so far. :). Can't wait to read future chapters!
Vyeta chapter 16 . 6/22/2017
Hey there, i'm sorry to hear all those bad days you have, all of us have that type of thing but i hope you're better now. I love how Ari's character has been built, like she relates to the readers and her stubborn, strong attitude goes with Bucky's coldness which is great. I hope there'll be more of this story, i'm waiting for ya

P.S I also live The Orignal Three. -your fan :)
Luise.Mau chapter 16 . 3/29/2017
Great story so far!
stephaleman chapter 16 . 3/16/2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I hope Ari and Bucky manage to patch things up because them not talking is so weird, but I do sympathize with Ari and feel for her. I also feel for Bucky. Basically, I feel for both of them :( I'm also really excited for Italy! She's leaving the country and going to a ball in Italy! I'm so happy for her! I can't wait until the next chapter!
Arla Logan chapter 16 . 1/21/2017
Ooh, I really am nervous and excited to see where things will go! I'm sorry for whatever you had to go through, and I hope things are looking up:)
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
So I can't decide if something is wrong with Ari like she's possessed or been replaced with a clone. Seriously it feels like something terrible is going to happen and it'll be way worse than her drama with Bucky.

I hope and pray your health gets better soon.
Shinigami117 chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
I'm so sorry you had such a bad year. I hope things get a lot better for you.
JuliaAurelia chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
Hey, don't worry about it! It sounds like you've been having a pretty rough go of it, and RL always takes precedence over fanfic. I'm very glad to hear that you are feeling better!

Excellent chapter! I agree, Steve was a bit overbearing (I get the feeling that he wanted to drag Bucky out either by his ear or the scruff of his neck,) but I think that it was a conversation that Bucky needed to have. I agree, if it feels like something is ending, it might just because it's time for something new to grow.

This whole art connection sounds really intriguing! A ball in Italy-that's going to be really good, considering only Natasha and perhaps Clint have ever been to a fancy ball, and that was only to spy/assassinate somebody.

I would say Bucky and Ari are far from working things out, but at least there's no open hostility, and maybe they can work things out in the future. The flight to Italy would give them a chance to talk, if they want to talk.

I think the children's hospital was something Loki brought up with Nat? She burned downed the hospital to kill a mark, so of course probably a lot of kids and other staff got killed as "collateral damage." Not sure if I'm remembering this right.

I look forward to the next update!
RynnaWynne chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
First of all, I am so, so sorry that you've had to go through that. I'm really glad you're feeling better, and I hope and pray from the bottom of my heart you continue to. Second of all, this chapter was incredible! I loved it, just as I've loved every update in this story. However, if updating this ever contributes to your stress or anything like that, please, don't worry about updating. You are much, much more important than any story, no matter how awesome it is. Finally, if ever you just need someone to talk to, I'm here, as I'm sure a lot of other people are :)
eileanskye chapter 16 . 10/17/2016
oooooh a ball! I'm looking forward to it! :)

I'm glad you're back to writing and that you feel better after the rough time you had. Hope it only keeps getting better.

and btw, I had to really snigger about the name Prohaska *lol* I'm Austrian and as you probably know it's not an uncommon name. There's actually a former soccer player, now sports commentator with that name and he immediately popped into my head which was just hilarious in that context because he's so not the noble, artsy type XD
eileanskye chapter 15 . 10/4/2016
I discovered your story "Heading Home" a couple of days ago...and I absolutely loved it! I think your portrayal of the Winter Soldier and his struggles is perfect! And I loved how he and your OC didn't immediately jump into a love story ;)
Then I found this sequel and I was delighted. I'm so happy that you decided to continue this story and you're still doing it so well. I love the way you tell it and I think your characters are just really well written (plus even though I like it that you didn't immediately make Bucky and Ari a couple, but love their slow-burning romance, yes I'm a fan :D)
So I really, really hope you decide to continue this story because I'm sooooo intrigued about what's going to happen with the whole team and of course between Bucky and Ari too.
I'll be waiting paitently for new chapters, but devour them when/if you decice to publish more :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2016