Reviews for He has a dog
MartinDeShade chapter 4 . 8/27
This is so weird and original. I don't read many Scooby fanfics, but the few I do never had it as the spooks being real. This is great.
I think this is honestly my favorite story you made
I love all of them but this is golden, if a little sad.
DenzinoftheMountain chapter 4 . 7/13
This is flat-out one of my favorite fanfics ever. Norville seems to be the sum of Shaggy's base characteristics, Xander's (from buffy the vampire slayer) eye patch and badassery, and The Doctor's imperturbability, slightly cracky nature, and loneliness. I love how Norville and Scooby aren't even phased by anything creepy or scary anymore, and that everyone keeps forgetting that Scooby even exists! It's sad that the rest of the gang is presumably dead, but it seems fitting that the man and his dog are the last two remaining members.

I really hope this story continues in the future, though I don't hold much hope of that ever happening as it's already been almost two years since the last update.
Marionetka chapter 4 . 6/23
This is amazing! You've done a marvelous job in creating this crossover. I really like the dry humor of this work and all the bits with Norville and Scooby. Gabrielle - not so much, but it's a nice story anyway. I sincerely hope it's not abandoned.
deadal chapter 4 . 6/13
i wonder how you plan the end of this fic?...harry and gabriel followig "norville" and scooby in their adventure while being trained to be the first of the next generation?
OriginalLictre chapter 4 . 6/8
All I can do is offer my encouragement and hopes that this fic is both continued and concluded. Norville seems to almost have a cloak of tragedy wrapped around him where it concerns the rest of the Mystery Inc. team.

What intrigues me is that Scooby's with him, and he's mentioned Velma and Fred... What happened to Daphne, and did it somehow lead to the dissolution of the team?
Marshman101 chapter 4 . 5/16
That was cool
sandipi chapter 4 . 2/29
LOL. Thank you. What is Scooby? Protective spirit?
ramsay chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
you know i try to avoid scooby doo fics due to this one time a slash fic almost ruined my memories of the series but this? it's amazing it really is and i hope that one day it'll be finished
Narsil chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
I agree with the earlier reviewer, this story really needs to be pushed through to the final big reveal Norville was so wistful about.
l4w chapter 4 . 7/1/2015
Excellent fic
I am really enjoying the fact that Scooby keeps being forgotten.
Hoping for more of this
Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
the title says "He has a dog"
The summary should be: "What dog? Yikes!"
MrMagnum chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Somehow I missed this jewel. I hope to someday see the final wrapup where all the secrets are revealed and the bad guys taken down.
Silverdragonstar chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Well I never thought of Shaggy/Norville like this but I love him and the great Scooby. This has been fun so far, just a bit confused about Harry and Gabrielle. I am looking forward to seeing how this turns out.
Dracco chapter 4 . 5/21/2015
Where's the unmasking scene?