Reviews for He has a dog
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 3 . 3/28
What happened to the other scoobies?

Wonderful story so far. I especially enjoyed what happened to Harry and Gabrielle.
KashikoiNekoHu chapter 4 . 1/25
Is there any chance that you finish this story? I mean, it only needs a chapter or two, but it would be so satisfying to find out how this ends :) Even if it just the end of Voldie and some happy scenes with Harry/Gabby; you don't need to overcomplicate it :)
rakaduani chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
Please finish this! I find it very enjoyable. thank you so much for creating this
rankokunalpha1 chapter 4 . 12/16/2014
damn this is a great story I cant wait to read more hopefully about what happened to the scooby gang?
Brad
KrisB-71854 chapter 4 . 12/10/2014
First time that I've read this one. I wish that you'd finish this up a bit. I like how everything started and is going.

I'm thinking that Shaggy may be cursed/blessed with something. Those that join him on his little trips may have to go through their own little trial by fires as well.

I'm not worried about Gabby, Harry or Ginny. They've sort of paid their price of admission. I like the phoenix renewal type fire that Gabby and Harry underwent. I think that's a solid Harry/Gabby pairing.

Hmm, I wonder if Harry and Gabby are now phoenix animagus. It would sort of make sense.

When Shaggy was mentioning that some one would go with him, I thought of Snape right off. I'm wondering how you'd pull that at the end. What's great is this doesn't need to be a full blown fic, but it does need a bit finishing up.

I want to see the goblins' reaction and treating Shaggy and Scobby with more respect than Merlin or fear or something. They would likely know a bit of his history and wouldn't want to anger him. They'd likely assign an entire team of curse breakers to follow them though.
GenetiX23 chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
This is a really fucking good story.
J.E.P 1996 chapter 4 . 11/17/2014
What is the background on why Shaggy is like this?
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
I don't understand the running arc of Scooby being forgotten about within seconds of him making his presence known, but I am thoroughly enjoying this story so far!
necro-wulf chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
For some reason I always love stories with Shaggy being a crusty supernatural troubleshooter. It puts all thos movies with just hum and Scooby(and Scrappy) in a whole new perspective. He just really appeals to me. He's seen things, man.
jvankessel chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Exceptionally good. Well most of your stories are, so I wasn't surprised. I do hope you finish this someday.
reader1writer1 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
I really like this one. :) Can't wait to find out what happens next.
Sororita chapter 4 . 9/17/2014
very amusing, I like this take of Shaggy and Scooby.
Meteoricshipyards chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
Wonderful little story. I thought at first that Harry would be the one going with Shaggy (was his name really Norville?)

Interesting hints given about the fate of the other Mystery, Inc group. Are you going to tell what happened.

Not quite sure about the Gabby and Harry plot - how did they turn into phoenixes?

Thanks for the story. Hope you get back to it soon.

Tom A.
Hollow Phantom Drewits chapter 4 . 8/17/2014
more should be written on this its awesome.
sg2006 chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
This is great! Keep up the good work!