Reviews for Into the Mystic
dirtygoldensoul chapter 1 . 5/25
Gosh I love this story
Please update!
twistar95 chapter 50 . 5/5
Great chapter as always. Very tense tho. Still think ros is at least right about being quit to accuse with amleth. When things get sorted out, i wouldnt be so shocked if amleth wanted to leave both bloodlines. Did he not resent godric just a little for not treating him as real family earlier. And godric still hurt from his past. So much tension.
Cakeymix chapter 50 . 5/5
ahhh I am in love with this story I have to hear what happens with Ameleth! please please please update
ShizukaRen-Hime chapter 50 . 4/28
Just reread this whole story in a single sitting! Your writing style is so beautifully developed and the way you write relationships between characters is believable and really catches and keeps the readers attention. You've had me laugh and sit on the edge of my seat throughout this read as you have through all my previous readings. I am always delighted to see an email saying that my favourite True Blood fic has updated and this update was just as good as all the previous ones. The enjoyment I get from this story is unmatched. Please keep up the great work and remember that you have loyal fans awaiting each new chapter. Happy writing!
aesir21 chapter 50 . 4/21
Welcome back. Godric needs to impart more wisdom to Ros.
Rose chapter 50 . 4/19
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!
OneWhoReadsTooMuch chapter 50 . 4/19
I think this reminds me that there's still a LOT of learning to be done on all sides. Godric is trying to introduce/raise his new wife/progeny into this supernatural world where really human laws/rules/morals are not the same or do not apply. He's doing it at a time where they're kinda going to war so not a lot of time to go through all the social/political niceties of the supernatural. It makes sense that Ros will make mistakes, small and large, and it's not all her fault for it. Part of it is her still holding onto human tendencies that won't match up with supernatural ones. Also it can't be easy to toe that line with Godric of him being her lover/husband and yet her Maker who can COMMAND her. She's not from an era or culture where women just stay in the background as a key player.
VampMad50 chapter 50 . 4/18
This story has such a convoluted plot line and such intricately interwoven characters that I’m not sure of anything anymore. I’ve given up trying to work out who the “bad guys” are. In saying that, I still love it and can hardly wait to see what happens next. I’m still really hoping that Amleth somehow is proven “not guilty” in the eyes of his family.
angel897 chapter 50 . 4/18
interesting and drama filled to read as always
Yes! I love every time Ros calls Godric on his bs. This is one of my favorite fanfics (lowkey like it better than the original books for sure) and I'm so glad its updated. Can't wait to read the next chapter but no pressure.
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 49 . 3/30
I hope you finish this, I absolutely love it.
twistar95 chapter 49 . 3/18
waiting for the next chapter painfully. just want the enemies to lose and the gang to be happy. godric believe in your adooted child a little more.
deliamoonfire chapter 48 . 3/6
Loving this story!
NonBinaryAceKitten chapter 6 . 2/10
love them bonding over there love of Godric
1,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »