Reviews for Reason
Star1X chapter 1 . 9/18
Only issue is didnt Gary start with Squirtle?
TaylorBeth chapter 21 . 9/17
I have experience in beta reading. I had taken three jobs for it over the course of two years. If you're interested, PM me and I'll send you a link to a reference. I can only work in Docs as I don't have any form of social media except for gmail (which I will give you so you can contact me any time). I find that it's easier for me to chat and discuss with you as we write. Keep this in mind.
Times to meet up will depend on our schedules (I'm still in school) so we'll need to discuss that further in PM. We'll also discuss of terms of hire (don't worry, I'm not going to make you pay money but I expect some form of credit).
I'm fairly strong in grammar, word placement, spelling, and general sound mind for writing. I will not sugar coat it if I think something is wrong but I will praise you as needed. My reference will tell you how I work and general pros and cons.
Cacao85 chapter 21 . 9/16
I hope you'll find a bêta! I would like to help you but english isn't my mother tongue so I don't think I would be a great help '
Neon-S chapter 21 . 9/15
I'm a beta, but i may need to reread. but yes, i'd love to help out if you want.
Sigh over two years
What happened
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2017
My first thought when I started reading this was 'huh, this could be good', but that quickly turned into 'wow this is bad'. But then, as I read more, I realized, they'd not true at all.

This story isn't bad, it's really, really, really bad. Rubbish, actually. Holy plot holes batman.
World Theory chapter 2 . 11/1/2017
The definition of “smirk”, as used as a verb, from Wiktionary:

«To smile in a way that is affected, smug, insolent or contemptuous.»

The last line from this chapter:

«Ash gave a light smirk before he nodded. “Good to be back, Mewtwo.”»

Did you intend for Ash to seem smug, insolent or contemptuous? Or for Ash to choose to act like he was smug, insolent or contemptuous, at that moment?
KakeruPB chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
You know I just notice but how does the Pokedex have info on Mewtwo? This is the Anime world remember so nobody knows about him besides Ash. So he shouldn't have an entry with that kind of information.
catherinecadwell chapter 20 . 5/30/2017
I would really love for you to update this story asap! This is one of my favorite Pokémon fanfics and I really want to see what happens next. I have to say, this battle of Ash's almost cut too close to comfort for me but I definitely want to see more! Please continue and update asap! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/17/2017
Please update. This story is too good to be discontinued
BigRayGunMK3 chapter 20 . 3/2/2017
update soon plz
Guest chapter 20 . 2/3/2017
When is the next chapter?
hevenlydemonknight chapter 19 . 1/28/2017
Awesome story so far
dragonfighter11 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
Is this abandoned? If not, please update soon~ .