Reviews for Reason
My first thought when I started reading this was 'huh, this could be good', but that quickly turned into 'wow this is bad'. But then, as I read more, I realized, they'd not true at all.

This story isn't bad, it's really, really, really bad. Rubbish, actually. Holy plot holes batman.
World Theory chapter 2 . 11/1
The definition of “smirk”, as used as a verb, from Wiktionary:

«To smile in a way that is affected, smug, insolent or contemptuous.»

The last line from this chapter:

«Ash gave a light smirk before he nodded. “Good to be back, Mewtwo.”»

Did you intend for Ash to seem smug, insolent or contemptuous? Or for Ash to choose to act like he was smug, insolent or contemptuous, at that moment?
KakeruPB chapter 8 . 8/25
You know I just notice but how does the Pokedex have info on Mewtwo? This is the Anime world remember so nobody knows about him besides Ash. So he shouldn't have an entry with that kind of information.
catherinecadwell chapter 20 . 5/30
I would really love for you to update this story asap! This is one of my favorite Pokémon fanfics and I really want to see what happens next. I have to say, this battle of Ash's almost cut too close to comfort for me but I definitely want to see more! Please continue and update asap! :)
Please update. This story is too good to be discontinued
BigRayGunMK3 chapter 20 . 3/2
update soon plz
When is the next chapter?
hevenlydemonknight chapter 19 . 1/28
Awesome story so far
dragonfighter11 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
Is this abandoned? If not, please update soon~ .
Seki108 chapter 20 . 10/29/2016
I just speed-read through this story, and I have to say I am loving it so far. I've never really been able to type meaningful reviews, but I can at least say a few things.

I like the fact that Pokemon are not being restrained by the 4 move limit. I think the way the battles are written is enjoyably and thrilling; there is just the right balance between dialogue and detail. For the most part, I think the characters are on point. Possibly, Ash could be argued as a little OCC, but I think he fits within canon-Ash's out of the box strategies (with some technical training from a very intelligent Pokemon). I think the shipping has been handled well so far.

I can't really think of negative points right now. If I think of any once the newness of the story wears off, I will post them.

I wish you well with your real life work! Until next time.
starbreaker107 chapter 20 . 10/23/2016
great story all that needs to be said
Pearl shipper chapter 20 . 9/23/2016
This fanfic is awesome there's alot I like about it one of them being dawn and ash being a couple along with sapphire I remember her looking like may from Ruby and Sapphire games I wonder if sapphire and I know she's latias but will she have a strong relationship with ash like how dawn is with him please update soon
grimreaper40045 chapter 20 . 8/31/2016