Reviews for Kittens and Conmen
Aw!
Bubblekins1010 chapter 7 . 4/13/2017
This is very entertaining! I'm enjoying it very much and would love to see more when you get inspiration! ,
KTapering chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
jajajajajajajajajajj
I love cats, they're little bringers of mischief!
Please continue to update!
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
Oh how adorable and clever. Neal has a way with cats. The firefighters were written well also.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 3/31/2016
The painting as a gift was a delightful effort by Neal, proud dad of one painted cat.
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
Adorable! El is perfect encountering Devore for the first time.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
I haven't squealed or laughed so much in years. This cat is the most adorable thing in the freaking world. I love how protective and wonderfully cute it is to Neal. Thank you!

So much cuteness it can't be handled
WriterLola24 chapter 7 . 12/26/2014
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!
femaleAJ chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
please don't leave it here
its damn good!
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 7 . 11/11/2014
ahahahhahahaha- brilliant.
AJCullen15 chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Loved it, i love how Neal can get the cat out of the tree with a pat on his shoulder
Daniella Harwood chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
This brought a smile to my face, I love reading every bit of it, reminds me of the Vader and the cat series in the Star Wars section, and just as funny.

A thought did occur for a prompt, if you're interest. Devore in the van during a case. I can see that being interesting and amusing.
caseylf123 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Only Neal!
Huntress79 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Naww, Devore! This chapter is sooo adorable! Love Mozzie's reactions throughout the chap, as well as the end. Of course Devore reacts only to Neal ;D I practically can see the dumbstrucked faces of the two firemen. Anyway, I LOVE this chapter! Keep going!

Peace out, Huntress
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
The best yet, I'm laughing hysterically!